Tom Brady throws to two eligible receivers

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
Brady is such an idiot. How could you dump this? She's hotter than Gisele IMHO. And look at that face, he just knows that he is the sh!t :p

She's good looking, but Giselle is the top supermodel in the world.... AND 10 years younger than Bridgette.

Originally posted by: KarmaPolice
those girls just hit the money big time

Not really. I remember hearing that Giselle made over $20 million last year with Victoria's Secret and her other endorsements. I highly doubt Brady makes $20 million a year on his NFL contract.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ
She's good looking, but Giselle is the top supermodel in the world.... AND 10 years younger than Bridgette.
1) So what if she's younger
2) Who cares if she's a supermodel. Supermodel != instant hotness. Kate Moss ain't hot by any means IMHO.

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: jman19
:thumbsup: To Brady for bagging those women
:thumbsdown: for getting them pregnant
Word

Sounds like it's time for a celebrity version of Geraldo!!!

Those women must not be too pickey, look at the cleft in those NFS pics.. my gawd get that man some chin TP!

TheFamilyMan

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2003
Originally posted by: fallenangel99
Hmm.. I bet if Brady was of another race, people would be questioning his morals and his character.

But since Brady is white and all, we joke about it and stuff..

You KNOW its true!!!

Way to propogate the endless crutch of racism that so many use. There have been just as many stories on WHITE athletes/superstars knocking up multiple women/having affairs/not paying child support as there have been black. I can remember numerous news pieces being run on Scott Skiles, Larry Bird and a host of other white athletes acting like immature boys and not the men they should be. They weren't paying child support as they should, they had mulitple children with multiple women and had a general disregard for their wives (and all women actually) while they were married.

For someone to insinuate Brady is being placed on some sort of pedestal and a crown placed on his head because he's white and he'd be stoned or villified if he was black shows exactly what I was talking about before. Racism in this country will never die as long as people (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, et al) use it for convenience and as a crutch for a handout. I'm sorry to tell everyone who thinks Brady is getting off scott free because he's white, but not everything done in this country; regardless if it is wrong or right; has racial undertones.

Sorry for the rant, but I just hate seeing people throw racsim around this way.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TheSlamma
Originally posted by: jman19
:thumbsup: To Brady for bagging those women
:thumbsdown: for getting them pregnant
Word

Sounds like it's time for a celebrity version of Geraldo!!!

Those women must not be too pickey, look at the cleft in those NFS pics.. my gawd get that man some chin TP!

What, there's a dude in those pics? All I see is Bridget hotness :D

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
Originally posted by: eleison
I have mixed feelings... I'm not sure if I should be rooting for Brady or not.... somehow I feel he is on the losing end of the stick... If you look at it negatively, you can see he got a 36 year old preg.. then he got Leo's ex pregs... nows he stuck with 2 child support... in addition, I think both of these women are past their primes... .lookswise... thats just me though... add just another 8 years and well.... will they still be as hot? but yet he's still got stuck with the paymjents..

He's unlikely to have Child Support payments from Gisele...she's much richer than he is.

ironk

Jun 18, 2001
who cares, if you're that rich, sleep with em all. So what if you get a few babies here and there, its not like those kids are going to mind Tom Brady as their father.

Tommouse

Feb 29, 2004
So many innuendos I don't even know where to start

I'm still a Brady fan, at least he has good taste :p

Shortcut

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2003
tom brady loved those girls so much he took them behind his middle school and made them pregnant!

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Shortcut
tom brady loved those girls so much he took them behind his middle school and made them pregnant!

where have I heard this before?