Toddler gets stuck in vending machine.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: CKent
Originally posted by: AStar617
Originally posted by: preslove
He went home safe ? but without a stuffed Sponge Bob.

WTF? They didn't let him have the spongebob toy? You'd think the manager would be cool and give it to him.

I'm no grinch, but why actively reward the kid who breaks into a vending machine?? It's bad enough that they were all so proud of how "brave" he was during the rescue. :roll:

Parents really need to reign in their kids more, particularly in public.

Have to agree. I'm glad he's ok and all, but I have to wonder how long it took him to get in there. How long was his parent paying zero attention to him? What if a pedophile with an abduction in mind came along, or he wandered out of the place and into a busy road? Parents expect society to bend over backwards and raise their precious children for them, but it's a risky favor to ask.

Word...

From the story:
When she turned her back to get another dollar for a second try, Robert took off his coat and squeezed through an opening in the machine. He landed in the stuffed animal cube.

She must have pretty complicated pockets if that's how long it takes to fetch another dollar.