Today's Trump funny

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
Pretty earth shaking example of his lying. Almost as big as "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it"
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...rs-laugh-if-you-your-plan-you-can-keep-it-lie

However, one is a petty lie by an egotist and one is an enormously damaging lie that damaged families and people across this country by a lying sack of shit. I know which one i'll pick, you're welcome to choose your own.
one-trick po·ny
noun
informal
  1. a person or thing with only one special feature, talent, or area of expertise.

And calling it 'expertise' is probably being generous.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
However, one is a petty lie by an egotist and one is an enormously damaging lie that damaged families and people across this country by a lying sack of shit. I know which one i'll pick, you're welcome to choose your own.
Lemme guess, you voted for the lying sack of shit this past November?

Feb 16, 2005
He's some high school troll who thinks it's legal to kill border crossers with grenades b/c they're breaking the law. Yep, that's how stupid he is.
wow, yea, I totally forgot about that little nugget. that set the tone going forward, that's for damned sure.

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
@Sheik Yerbouti, seriously? The degenerate little pustule on the ass of the American body politic actually said that, grenades and all? Wowwwwww.

You know, I keep saying, and it keeps getting proven over and over again, that nothing any of us say or do to or about the degens can possibly damn them any more thoroughly than the things they themselves say or do.

Feb 16, 2005
@Sheik Yerbouti, seriously? The degenerate little pustule on the ass of the American body politic actually said that, grenades and all? Wowwwwww.

You know, I keep saying, and it keeps getting proven over and over again, that nothing any of us say or do to or about the degens can possibly damn them any more thoroughly than the things they themselves say or do.
Yup, I think if you did a search you can find it. Something about grenades and killing people, children included who are trying to tunnel into the country or similar. It wasn't vague or innuendo.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Lemme guess, you voted for the lying sack of shit this past November?
Re: insurance "promises" by obama, everyone I know who understands or has experience with insurance knew this was a stupid thing to say. Insurance companies can't even promise the same.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I see your point, but at the same time... he's the President. It's not so fun to have yet another reminder that the leader of the country has an ego so fragile that he needs fake magazine covers telling him how great he is.

this.