TODAY IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: kh3443
Congrats, happy for you. What school are you applying in to?

University of Florida, University of Miami, Stetson Law as of now...

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: aphex
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just got my LSAT score... and needless to say i did MUCH better than i was expecting..... MUCH.... (over 20 percentile higher than my practice exams)

Im not gonna spout out my score cause that kinda thing just isnt cool, but i dont think i've ever been this happy in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And to all you people who will say who cares.... GO AHEAD! YOU CANT RAIN ON MY PARADE TODAY! :D :D :D :D :D

congrats! great news!

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Congrats...I know my friends were all nervous wrecks when anticipating their scores...

And now you can offer free advice to settle all the fights on OT, right? :)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
You sound happy enough to get me a ticket for the FSU v UF game this year!

:D Congrats bro!

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Thanks everyone....

Time to call it a night... Been working on my resume/cover letters for the past 4 hours....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: aphex
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just got my LSAT score... and needless to say i did MUCH better than i was expecting..... MUCH.... (over 20 percentile higher than my practice exams)

Im not gonna spout out my score cause that kinda thing just isnt cool, but i dont think i've ever been this happy in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And to all you people who will say who cares.... GO AHEAD! YOU CANT RAIN ON MY PARADE TODAY! :D :D :D :D :D

omg, i'm gonna take this test in 18 months. what did you get???!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! PM me if you dont mind