Discussion Today is my 16th wedding anniversary

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Q: Have you heard of the 3 rings of marriage?

(1) First comes the engagement ring....

(2) Next comes the wedding ring....

(3) And finally..... the SUFFERING !!! ;)

*(j/k! ...congratulations!) :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jman19 and Kaido

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Q: Have you heard of the 3 rings of marriage?

(1) First comes the engagement ring....

(2) Next comes the wedding ring....

(3) And finally..... the SUFFERING !!! ;)

*(j/k! ...congratulations!) :)
She married Red. Pretty sure she started with #3.

Grats Geek. 25 last May for me. My wife is truly blessed. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: dank69 and Captante

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Youse kids...

46 years of "wedded bliss" this past June.

That's like a fckn life sentence without parole!

edit...I completely forgot...CONGRATS! You deserve a gold medal for putting up with that crusty curmudgeon...here's to the next 16 years!

clinking-glasses_1f942.png

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If my experience thus far is any indication, your husband is redacted

So, good luck with that.

The redacted portion of your response is utterly unacceptable in a wedding anniversay congratulations thread.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: highland145

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Congrats Geekbabe!! Best wishes for many, many more years to come!

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
whoa congrats! did you meet through ATOT?

You know, I think I first met him at AGN3D where a lot of us used to go to buy/ sell hardware. Red shipped fast, packed things well and had quality parts.

Over here I would read some of his rants and honestly crack up, the satire & humor of the man was easy to see. Then I joined an ATOT secret Santa, I got Red. Well one thing led to another, he came to Boston, I went to California …we lived together here for awhile & decided to marry.

I have had metastatic cancer for a long time, this man has walked down a long, hard road with me. He is also seriously funny & under the crusty bluster a kind hearted man. he is the pepper to my salt, the ying to my yang and I love him dearly.

Btw, he is quite quick witted, he says things sometimes that make me laugh so hard! He doesn’t suffer fools well and he’s actually very bright, the man has forgotten more about history than I ever knew. Like a fine wine, there are many layers to my husband ♥

Last edited:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
You know, I think I first met him at AGN3D where a lot of us used to go to buy/ sell hardware. Red shipped fast, packed things well and had quality parts.

Over here I would read some of his rants and honestly crack up, the satire & humor of the man was easy to see. Then I joined an ATOT secret Santa, I got Red. Well one thing led to another, he came to Boston, I went to California …we lived together here for awhile & decided to marry.

I have had metastatic cancer for a long time, this man has walked down a long, hard road with me. He is also seriously funny & under the crusty bluster a kind hearted man. he is the pepper to my salt, the ying to my yang and I love him dearly.

Btw, he is quite quick witted, he says things sometimes that make me laugh so hard! He doesn’t suffer fools well and he’s actually very bright, the man has forgotten more about history than I ever knew. Like a fine wine, there are many layers to my husband ♥
Conglats. But your post is so sweet my teeth hurt.
I have been married for 19 years :eek:

Reactions: nakedfrog and Kaido