Jun 12, 2001
From Russia with love? I think not.

Thanks, but no zips from there for me.

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: JimRaynor
video file-- 2 guys playing starcraft
Someday it might be Big Blue and a guy playing Starcraft like they do with chess. :D

amoeba

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2003
computer would never have the realtime micromanagement. Too many random things occuring in starcraft for computer to calculate accurately.

btw jimRaynor, who is playing in that vod? I don't want to download it, its too big. Replays are better.

and for all your starcraft replay/vod needs
go to

www.yaoyuan.com

amoeba

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2003
when you make six figures and get hot korean groupies playing starcraft, you are probably doing crazy things.

amoeba

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2003
is that the recent one where Nada beats boxer?

nada has taken boxer's crown as king of the terrans. Boxer is still more fun to watch though.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
it's dead in america. just because koreans still go crazy for it doesn't mean much here.

JimRaynor

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2003
I never specified what country, it was just a general statement.

And I really doubt it's dead in America.

May 31, 2001
When WC3 gets expansions or patches, it gets busier than SC for a while, but SC still averages more. I've put up WC3 for the time being, and gone back to SC. :)

amoeba

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2003
Originally posted by: hdeck
it's dead in america. just because koreans still go crazy for it doesn't mean much here.

Well, it is still the most popular game on battle.net but I have to agree that it is dying here.

Speaking of which, JimRaynor, whats your bnet name? we should match sometimes. The few atot starcraft nights we have had, its been usually only me, Macbaine, and Powermac4ever.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
it's been 8 minutes and I'd really like to skip ahead, does anyone know of a way?