to the guy in the scion tc, tag 37337 in kennesaw - on 75

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Thanks for getting out of the fastlane. I gave you a thumbs up.... I was the guy going >150 running from the cops

(just kidding... I was just cruising along...) still nice to know SOMEONE around here knows that the fast lane is for passing

edit for enough spaces

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
No problem, I was just nervous to see an old piece of $hit Saturn catching up so quickly.

BobDaMenkey

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2005
What's annoying is when I put my blinker on to move over, and start moving over, half the time the guy that was coming up fast on me has moved over to get around, and I'm like "Aw, come on now, have 2 seconds worth of patience and I would have gotten outta your way"

Maximus96

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Dacalo
No problem, I was just nervous to see an old piece of $hit Saturn catching up so quickly.

perhaps he was driving the 6th sense kid home

lizardboy

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2000
Originally posted by: BobDaMenkey
What's annoying is when I put my blinker on to move over, and start moving over, half the time the guy that was coming up fast on me has moved over to get around, and I'm like "Aw, come on now, have 2 seconds worth of patience and I would have gotten outta your way"

I do that all the time if it's going to require me to hit the brakes *and* the other drive was camped out in the fast lane to begin with.

Drive right, pass left - it ain't that complicated.

BunLengthHotDog

Feb 21, 2003
Wow, didnt know anyone else actually lived in Kennesaw...good to know I am not alone up here...uggh

To add to the post...I was driving into work one afternoon on 75 and happened upon a crowd of about 20 cars all going the exact same speed (around 55mph, which down 75 does NOT happen)...I am at the back of the pack but I know there is a cop at the front, just cannot see him. This jackass woman pulls up behind me in her rusty old Nissan Quest minivan and starts laying on the horn. What the hell am I supposed to do anyhow. So I motion for her to go around us in the HOV lane seeing that she has no passengers in her van. It takes her all of 30 seconds to get tired of driving the speed limit, and she whips around the pack going about 75 by the time she pulls around everyone. Just as she pulls out of the HOV lane back into the far left hand lane, a Georgia State Patrol car flicks his lights on and nails her for speeding AND driving in the HOV lane without a passenger.

Ahh...justice

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
It's best not to use signals when you're running from the man. Signals make you stand out. Just blast through the regular folks and hope that the cop gets caught in them.

Oh, and obviously have a car that's much faster than a police car. :thumbsup:

I don't think I've ever exceeded 140mph elluding the police. Generally a straight line run isn't the best idea. Once they've lost sight of you, get off that road.