To the Dragon Lady heating up her lunch at 5:00PM in the aftertoon

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
1. learn how to use the microwave...try not to burn all your food

2. bring better smelling lunch next time! the smokey smell + your nasty food = bad for the whole office

3. going home early due to headache from such overwhelming, odiferous experience :|

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: GeneValgene
i am an asian who just heated up my lunch of curry and rice

sorry :(

I'm asian too and curry and rice smells damn good!

this is like smokey cabbage...barf!

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Haha, we have a client at work that we affectionately call the "Dragon Lady." In fact it wasn't until after many months of me being there did I discover that she had a a real name.

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
i don't have lunch today... i just bought a little bag of chips from the office snack stand. i could use some of that curry and rice right about now...

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I was in the unfortunate position in my last job to have the bathroom directly across from my office door. Let me tell you, this Nigerian dude stunk it up so bad I almost puked. I told my boss I was going home because a biological weapon was forcing me out of my office.

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Yossarian
I was in the unfortunate position in my last job to have the bathroom directly across from my office door. Let me tell you, this Nigerian dude stunk it up so bad I almost puked. I told my boss I was going home because a biological weapon was forcing me out of my office.

LOL...

luckily...our restrooms are located out in the lobby so there's no chance for that. I would die if I had to sit next to the bathrooms and smell what everyone had for lunch...barf ;)

MulLa

Golden Member
Jun 20, 2000

I've learnt to use the carpark bathrooms which rarely gets used is clean and the walking up and down the stairs serves as my daily exercise :D

antyler

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2005
Why do you call her the dragon lady? Thats what they call one of the women who works at my local DMV

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
What did the Nigerian dude do, exactly?

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Carbo
Dropped a load of assthrax in the bathroom. Reading FTW!

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Deposited 419 lbs of scat.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: middlehead
Dropped a load of assthrax in the bathroom. Reading FTW!

LMFAO!