To that dumbass who looks into the glass window "mirror" on the side of the biulding...

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Dear dumbass-who-looks-at-himself-in-the-glass-"mirror"-that's-on-a-biulding..

You suck. No one cares how you look like with your friggin slippers, hippie green button down that's not even buttoned down (it has button, errr gee I wonder WTF the buttons are for eh??) with some lame ass black Tshirt that has some political farse on it. I don't want you to look at yourself in this window/mirror. It's a fvcking window, not a public vanity mirror.

So I wanted to avoid your sorry arse, and what do you do? You see me in the mirror, see me going in one direction, AND YOU FRIGGIN MOVE INTO MY PATH AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT to bump into me. WTF. Thanks a lot, I now got a whiff of your maryjane breath and probably some bugs from your unshaven face. You couldn't tell which way you were headed? Why not look AHEAD of you for a change jackass.

"oh, sorry 'bout that dude" S..T..F..U.

I bet the people on the other side of that window looked at you and barfed. In fact, I hope they doused themselves with gasoline to set themselves on fire, or they put a fork that they were using to eat their sorry salads in their eyes to redeem themselves from who they just had eye contact with.

Maybe the glasswindowmirrors make you look cooler due to its unsaturated/dark reflection eh? You shave yourself to work or something? You walk along the bank, looking at the mirror and brush your teeth? Go get your own fvcking mirror and make sure you look good before hand before you do so in public you goddamn manwhore.

oh wait, i forgot you don't shave, nor do you brush your teeth.

BAH.
/rant

sorry, just find it rather bothersome that people will look into the biulding windows to look @ themselves.

Sit at a corner next to a window'ed biulding next time. But just don't walk along it. Fvcking sidewalk mirror trap.

sorry, had to let it out. Just came back from a long day.

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
Hey be polite, don't call me a dumbass. I prefer to be called mentality challenged.