To my GF: Nice shirt...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero

Read the whole post. You assume that she had some hooker top on. She did not. (sorry to disapoint those who wanted pics of that sort of thing...try eightynine dot com :p

Since you didn't post pics, we can only guess.

But I've worked at plenty of places where women intentionally let their boobs hang out to attract attention.

:shocked:

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
if you can't stand other guys window shopping your girlfriend, then don't have a hot girlfriend.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Triumph
if you can't stand other guys window shopping your girlfriend, then don't have a hot girlfriend.

Yeah! It's people like him that start societies like the Taliban who force women to wear Burkas.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004

Good plan! I'll dump her tonight.

how bout you just king hit him..i probably would after a few drinks ;)

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused

Yeah! It's people like him that start societies like the Taliban who force women to wear Burkas.

Your comments have been noted and you will be called to account come the revolution.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: dug777

Good plan! I'll dump her tonight.

how bout you just king hit him..i probably would after a few drinks ;)

You're such an Aussie. I respect that!

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused

Your comments have been noted and you will be called to account come the revolution.

I had a feeling you were revolting, now I know.

RaiderJ

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
Your last statement shows what you know about women.

Are you implying that there's another reason why a woman would want to wear a low-cut shirt that displays her boobs to everyone?

Read the whole post. You assume that she had some hooker top on. She did not. (sorry to disapoint those who wanted pics of that sort of thing...try eightynine dot com :p

Girls that wear flattering tops and/or have nice figures will get stared at. If that bothers you, move to Pickastan and find a wife and assign her a burka.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: RaiderJ
Your last statement shows what you know about women.

Are you implying that there's another reason why a woman would want to wear a low-cut shirt that displays her boobs to everyone?

Girls that wear flattering tops and/or have nice figures will get stared at. If that bothers you, move to Pickastan and find a wife and assign her a burka.

Piss on another thread will you. You're sucking the fun out of this one.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
A co-worker of my GF commented on her new blouse yesterday. This is all good, except he was looking at her norks while he said it.

Sure, she looked hot, but it was a bit too much IMHO. (No pics)

I'm thinking about kicking him in the nuts and saying, 'Nice pants'.

POINTS TO NOTE:

- I'm not the type who nut-kicks for this trivial thing, the thread is for fun
- The blouse was not revealing. She's 5ft tall and any shirt reveals if you stand in front and peer down
- Norks
- No Pics :p

Headbutt him.... kick him in the nutz.... and then kick him in the ribs repeatedly until you hear a large snapping sound. Pee.

-Max

Sex Smurf

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2004
Of course its all about the norks! I compliment my friend's "shirt" all the time! Oh, her pants too, while I'm standing behind her. haha.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
time to become a little more secure with yourself and your relationship...

in other words get the hell over it, pop a pill and STFU..