To anyone going to Costco. I'm looking for a leather Jacket

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Well this is probably a long shot but...

They got one left at the one by me thats XXL and I need XL.

It's a black leather down lined jack. The line is Marc New York by Andrew Marc and it should be somewhere around $220ish.

If anyone happens to be going by Costco, could you keep an eye out?

Maybe I can get them to send it to my local store or maybe we could work something out.

I should have known better than to not buy it the first time I saw it with how fast Costco will rotate inventory :(

:beer:

Jawo

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: lokiju
I should have known better than to not buy it the first time I saw it with how fast Costco will rotate inventory :(

Yea...I've been burned by that as well several times!

sniperruff

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
how much would it cost? check out macy's for a bunch of stuff on sale. just bought an alfani wool coat and a kenneth cole jacket for a pretty good price.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: sniperruff
how much would it cost? check out macy's for a bunch of stuff on sale. just bought an alfani wool coat and a kenneth cole jacket for a pretty good price.

They do carry that brand at Macy's and I was planning on check out my local one but am looking for this specific jacket if possible.

Art Vandelay

Jul 30, 2006
I'll hit 2 Costcos tomorrow morning, I'll keep an eye out...

How much does the jacket retail for?

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Art Vandelay
I'll hit 2 Costcos tomorrow morning, I'll keep an eye out...

How much does the jacket retail for?

Well at Costco it was like $220ish (maybe more, I don't remember exactly) but I saw online that full MSRP retail is like $850+! :shocked: