To all you ATOT high schoolers who are nerdy and hate high school

Schrodinger

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2004
Lately I've been up visiting my parents every few weeks. They still live in the same city where I grew up and went to high school. During my recent time here I've ran into a slew of the people with whom I grew up and went to school.

Back in high school my friends and I were "nerdy". Sure we would smoke weed and go get drunk every so often but we had good grades, wore braces and didn't get laid. There were so many girls that were unapproachable, highly good looking and hung around the dirtball "cool" guys. Either the guys were total dumbass dirtballs or they had good grades and rich parents (pedigree children). There weren't that many "average" people at that school.

It turns out that most of the women we drooled over stuck with their cheeseball boyfriends. The boyfriends all work slummy jobs now and the women are pregnant and fat as hell. Most of them live in poverty acres to repeat the cycle.

Example: Today I ran into a girl whom I liked for the longest time (public school and high school). I saw her and her 4... FOUR children along with the greaseball she hung around with in high school. This has happened lots recently... even the rich snotty kids ended up flunking college and end up working for their parents doing some menial job with below average pay and stay in the same city forever. Some of them just seem destined to live in a sh!thole for life. No matter the amount of money and privledge their parents tossed at them they still turned out like crap heh.

Meanwhile all the "nerds" I grew up with are making good money and have degrees in comp science, electrical engineering, chemical engineering and civil engineering. I know four people my age (22) who have already bought their own homes (couple are paid in full, no mortgage) and some have even launched their own successful companies (the civil engineers got into urban planning, started a consulting company and make big money, two of the others are well on their way to becoming doctors, the chemical engineer just landed a job @ $60k and the comp science guy has eight people working for him at his own business making copious dollars).

So yeah my point was that if you're in high school and hate it...DON'T WORRY. You won't even remember it after the first few weeks of college. College years are far superior and you probably won't ever run into anyone you went to high school with again (unless you make it a point to keep in touch...but even at college you get separated from buddies). And if you were not the most popular, thin or good looking guy in high school that all changes after your braces come off, the acne clears up and you hit the college gyms. Being "average" turns out okay ;)

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Meanwhile all the "nerds" I grew up with are making good money and have degrees in comp science, electrical engineering, chemical engineering and civil engineering. I know four people my age (22) who have already bought their own homes (couple are paid in full, no mortgage) and some have even launched their own successful companies (the civil engineers got into urban planning, started a consulting company and make big money, two of the others are well on their way to becoming doctors, the chemical engineer just landed a job @ $60k and the comp science guy has eight people working for him at his own business making copious dollars).

Still didnt see any mention of them actually getting any womenz. :p