To all American MUSLIMS reading this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
What the hell is wrong with you people?

You people?? What the hell is wrong with you, and your racist troll thread?

Perknose
Forum Director

America has treated the Muslims rather good (especially compared to the Black man) and has given you all golden opportunities compared to all the crap you would encounter in the Middle East.

Do you think your local Imams are doing enough to remind your people of this?

There seems to be a break down somewhere.

Look at this article...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ple-planned-marry-join-isis-article-1.2321769

"Young Mississippi couple planned to marry and join in ISIS in Syria: officials "

All American looking couple, home coming queen, police officer daughter, son of an Imam, educated people.

What the hell went wrong? The local Imam cannot control his own son? I assume the son mentally corrupted her into that ISIS BS!

Everyone here knows that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I mean if these two young people with their solid American backgrounds want to join ISIS then much more idiots in the USA will do the same.

Do you Muslim Americans realize how MANY foreign people want to live and work and even die for the USA in order to become a US citizen? Heck, I know people that would die for the right to become a US citizen as compared to US citizens who rather turn traitor to their own Country because they put the MUSLIM religion before their own Country of birth.

I have no problem with Muslims practicing their religion in the USA because they have that right o do so.

What I have a problem with is born and bred Muslim Americans living the American dream (come from well to do families and lived comfortable) who rather put their own religion over the country of their birth. This sicken me to no ends!

I need to clam down now....later all

Oct 16, 1999
kp8te.gif

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Meh, why put them in prison? That'll cost us a lot of money. Let them go over there, I don't think they'll live long. A couple of spoiled American kids will be ground meat in that environment.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
So all American Muslims are responsible for the actions of a single American Muslim couple?

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

America has treated the Muslims rather good (especially compared to the Black man) and has given you all golden opportunities compared to all the crap you would encounter in the Middle East.

Look at this article...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ple-planned-marry-join-isis-article-1.2321769

"Young Mississippi couple planned to marry and join in ISIS in Syria: officials "

All American looking couple, home coming queen, police officer daughter, son of an Imam, educated people.

What the hell went wrong? The local Imam cannot control his own son? I assume the son mentally corrupted her into that ISIS BS!

Everyone here knows that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I mean if these two young people with their solid American backgrounds want to join ISIS then much more idiots in the USA will do the same.

Do you Muslim Americans realize how MANY foreign people want to live and work and even die for the USA in order to become a US citizen? Heck, I know people that would die for the right to become a US citizen as compared to US citizens who rather turn traitor to their own Country because they put the MUSLIM religion before their own Country of birth.

I have no problem with Muslims practicing their religion in the USA because they have that right o do so.

What I have a problem with is born and bred Muslim Americans living the American dream (come from well to do families and lived comfortable) who rather put their own religion over the country of their birth. This sicken me to no ends!

Do some reading on the religious wars in Europe, Christians murdering Christians over their flavor of worship, they were Lutheran of X, Lutheran of Y or Lutheran of Z at war with the Papist dogs of X, Y and Z. Or if that is too hard for you to do, look up the radical groups and cults of the sixties.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Where's Earl ?

Here I am :)
There is nothing I can type though that is going to convince Remobz that his attacks on Muslims because of the actions of a few is crazy
I've pretty much tried everything, thousands of Muslims are in the US military fighting for him everyday, he can only focus on the bad one though
Imagine an American Muslim reading this thread, and wondering why tf this guy thinks he is responsible for terrorists

Last edited:

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
So all American Muslims are responsible for the actions of a single American Muslim couple?

Did I say that?

I am more concerned why would they do that?

Do think this will stop here?

I was just looking for some small dialogue on the subject. Not for any Muslim American to defend the entire Muslims living in America. For example, do they feel local Imams are vocal enough on this type of subject?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Did I say that?

I was just looking for some small dialogue on the subject. Not for any Muslim American to defend the entire Muslims living in America. For example, do they feel local Imams are vocal enough on this type of subject?

What exactly is America's stance on fighting against Assad?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

Cool and relaxing of you. Maybe you and me can go down to the hangin' tree and get some feels going thinking about muslim death.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Look at this article...

Did you know young people have been doing really stupid things for thousands of years?

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Here I am :)
There is nothing I can type though that is going to convince Remobz that his attacks on Muslims because of the actions of a few is crazy
I've pretty much tried everything, thousands of Muslims are in the US military fighting for him everyday, he can only focus on the bad one though
Imagine an American Muslim reading this thread, and wondering why tf this guy thinks he is responsible for terrorists

Don't you know that all members of an ethnic, religious, gender, or sexuality group are responsible and expected to answer for the actions of any member of that group? Unless that group of course is white, Christian, males, then don't you DARE insinuate all are like that!!!

artvscommerce

Golden Member
Jul 27, 2010
Did I say that?

Perhaps you didn't mean it like that, but it's hard to interpret what you said any other way.

The first part of your post:

"To all American MUSLIMS reading this.......
What the hell is wrong with you people?"

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
Wonder how many groups I could be neatly fit into and and become part of the ambiguous "they".

People who are undergoing all manners of emotional trauma or stress are prone to fall into a form of identity politics. This person just happens to have a Muslim heritage, so naturally feels drawn to that as an outlet to their trauma. You can find examples among every ethnic group and every religion of people doing the same thing. I'd certainly hate to be lumped into "they" with Dylann Roof while someone is attempting to make a point about whites.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There are some people who go ape shit with fear and rage when somebody from some religious group does something insane. The lesson is that the insane scare the shit out of the insane. This is because the insane know all about being insane.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Did I say that?

In fact, you did say exactly that when you asked all American Muslims to answer for this couple's actions.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
At first glance their families do not appear in on it.
What about their friends and religious acquaintances?

Were they really recruited straight off the internet, what inspiration did they receive online, is that communication something we want to block? Is that sort of censorship compatible with America?

This sort of story raises many questions.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
At first glance their families do not appear in on it.
What about their friends and religious acquaintances?

Were they really recruited straight off the internet, what inspiration did they receive online, is that communication something we want to block? Is that sort of censorship compatible with America?

This sort of story raises many questions.

I know, I just can't wait till we all convert to Islam so we will all be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.