News TNF: Packers (6-1) vs Cardinals (7-0)

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
It's hard to predict any single game, but this Packers fan is afraid of a lopsided defeat. Our best WR is Randall Cobb, and I believe the defense is somewhat banged up as well.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
It's hard to predict any single game, but this Packers fan is afraid of a lopsided defeat. Our best WR is Randall Cobb, and I believe the defense is somewhat banged up as well.
Rodgers always finds a way.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

The first question for me tonight is are the Cardinals for real or not? I'm not the biggest Rodgers fan but still to me he has very little to prove.

We already know both these teams can score a ton of points .... can either one STOP the other from scoring will be the question. Cardinals ARE healthier on D going in.

Last I saw AZ was favored by 6.5. (which I think is high)

Last edited:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
I expect the GB D to get worked over. Coordinator is nothing special but they have some talent covering for them.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Except in NFC champ games?

The first question for me tonight is are the Cardinals for real or not? I'm not the biggest Rodgers fan but still to me he has very little to prove.

We already know both these teams can score a ton of points .... can either one STOP the other from scoring will be the question. Cardinals ARE healthier on D at this point.

Last I saw AZ was favored by 6.5. (which I think is high)
Biggest understatement of the week? :p The Packers are without their 3 best WRs, and some studs on defense as well. Now most NFL games are competitive nowadays, so it wouldn't surprise anyone if this is a good game. But it also wouldn't surprise me if the Packers lay an egg either. They've been winning in unconvincing fashion vs. weak opposition. Through the first seven games, they look like a 10 or 11 win team.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I expect the GB D to get worked over. Coordinator is nothing special but they have some talent covering for them.

They've played better then I've expected so far this season.... problem is they're a little short on athletic ability compared to AZ on both side of the ball.

Biggest understatement of the week? :p

You think I dislike Rodgers as a QB more than I do .... it's not like I said he sucks or anything! (he does have issues in big games though)

;)

And no worries ... GB will win their crappy division going away. (despite the injuries)

Last edited:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
It's great that one can actually watch the game for free without cable via mobile phone. Yahoo Sports app or going on a mobile browser to nfl.com.

Reactions: BudAshes

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I think the Packers will pull one out. Rodgers always does this during the regular season when his back is againsg the wall.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
He always looks terrible...but the kid can play.:p
That's what skill players do. Even with bad optics...the potency to score is everpresent.

Whatever is the football equivalent of "goalscorer's goal" applies to Kyler.