Titanfall is only $4.99 on Origin right now

tential

Diamond Member
May 13, 2008
NPCs in multiplayer....
Origin
Older game so dying multiplayer

Maybe to you it's a nobrainer, to me I wouldn't purchase it at $5.

skipsneeky2

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Not a bad game if you get pass its system requirements and overall size.Game is a ton of fun but it gets boring pretty quick so don't expect any long term enjoyment like a COD or BF game.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
same. i dont even have the space on the SSD. 48gb is ridiculous and somebody should be fired.

Aug 11, 2008
Multi player only, right? That is a tempting price, but not really my kind of game. I have a 1.5 tb HDD, but lousy internet. DA:I is only 25 gb, and that took me nearly 12 hours to download. This game could literally take a full day.

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
NPCs in multiplayer....
Origin
Older game so dying multiplayer

Maybe to you it's a nobrainer, to me I wouldn't purchase it at $5.

The Origin part I don't care about, but agree with the other points. 6v6 is too low numbers, and there's no point buying into a dying MP community.

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
Multi player only, right? That is a tempting price, but not really my kind of game. I have a 1.5 tb HDD, but lousy internet. DA:I is only 25 gb, and that took me nearly 12 hours to download. This game could literally take a full day.

Its only a 9.8gb download. After that it runs the installer which extracts the audio files into 36gb and takes forever even on raided ssd's and a i7! I thought the space requirements were just being cautious, nope! Now taking up somewhere over 40gb on my HDDs, not sure it was worth it to have them on my ssds though.

I played it a few hours over the holiday and had fun with it. I didn't have any trouble getting into matches, but no idea of how large the player base is.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Bought it on this deal. I play it here and there but I usually get bored after about 30 minutes or so. I enjoy playing Attrition though and just blasting stuff for a while; pretty fun.

I kind of hate all of the crazy upgrades the higher level people have, I always feel like I am at a disadvantage.

KT

skipsneeky2

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Bought it on this deal. I play it here and there but I usually get bored after about 30 minutes or so. I enjoy playing Attrition though and just blasting stuff for a while; pretty fun.

I kind of hate all of the crazy upgrades the higher level people have, I always feel like I am at a disadvantage.

KT

Told ya it gets boring fast lol.

Playing nothing but attrition is a big no no,avoid the campaign but try some Hardpoint Domination which is just so much more fun then Attrition.Attrition is nothing short of TDM with mechs.

TDM seriously needs to die in pretty much every other fps outside of COD,its tiring just even having the mode stuffed into yet another fps type game over and over again.Games like BF4 absolutely suck with it while BO2 is just a blast.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Told ya it gets boring fast lol.

Playing nothing but attrition is a big no no,avoid the campaign but try some Hardpoint Domination which is just so much more fun then Attrition.Attrition is nothing short of TDM with mechs.

TDM seriously needs to die in pretty much every other fps outside of COD,its tiring just even having the mode stuffed into yet another fps type game over and over again.Games like BF4 absolutely suck with it while BO2 is just a blast.

Haha, yep. :D

I'll have to try out that Hardpoint Domination. I played CTF a couple of times, but I suck too much at it plus really the only CTF games I ever enjoyed were in CS, the first Halo, and Unreal. Really I just play Attrition because I can do ok in it, but I am willing to branch out. Good to know on the campaign, was thinking of hunkering down and playing through it, but I guess I'll just skip it.

KT

Patre

May 29, 2013
I clicked on Origin's site a few times thinking of getting this (actually put it in my basket), but never proceeded to check out.
I have sooooo many games I haven't played yet since last years Steam holiday sale, and decided to skip this (especially now knowing the size of this game).

Might reconsider if it's free :)