Titan X Launch

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm more impressed with that tissue box than anything else, Baasha got style.

Edit: it looks like a treasure chest. I can't stop looking at it.

Edit2: I bet you've got those lotion medicated tissues in there don't ya.

I know what you mean. That's the fanciest tissue box I've ever seen.

Oh, and the cards are ok I guess. Not on the same level as that tissue box though.

PhIlLy ChEeSe

Apr 1, 2013

HAAAAAA!
I was pulled to it also!

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009

Oh, and the cards are ok I guess. Not on the same level as that tissue box though.

HAAAAAA!
I was pulled to it also!

Guys, trust me and take my advice. Put down your controllers. stop typing, and let go of the mouse. Now, get out of the house and go do something. Something that will get the male hormones in your bodies flowing again. Honestly, the tissue dispenser is not that interesting. Unless any of you are female, then it's fine and carry on. :)

Edit: Sorry Baasha. Nice video cards. Looking forward to seeing your setup.

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
Guys, trust me and take my advice. Put down your controllers. stop typing, and let go of the mouse. Now, get out of the house and go do something. Something that will get the male hormones in your bodies flowing again. Honestly, the tissue dispenser is not that interesting. Unless any of you are female, then it's fine and carry on. :)

Blasphemer !

SexyK

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2001
Back OT......my X shipped today and I'll have it by noon tomorrow!

Mine arrived on Saturday but EK is slacking on shipping out my water block :( Looking forward to getting this puppy up and running.

Also pulled the trigger on one of the curved Samsung 34in 21:9 displays. Never gone ultrawide before. Might as well push some more pixels with the extra grunt.

Eymar

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2001
Direct as well, but would have preferred EVGA (just in case I wanted to put the cards under water). However, the Nvidia branded Titan box does display nicely. AIB vendors must be pissed about Nvidia selling directly.

Last edited:

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009
Direct as well, but would have preferred EVGA (just in case I wanted to put the cards under water). However, the Nvidia branded Titan box does display nicely. AIBs must be pissed about Nvidia selling directly.

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I would think the AIB's aren't very happy. nVidia is making a killing though selling at retail. That'll add to the bottom line. I would also feel better about cust service if it were through EVGA or MSI.

Eymar

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2001
I think cards ship same day (if ordered early enough) or next day. I ordered Saturday and with Next Day. Order processed today and will get them tomorrow.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010

LOL.. it's remarkable.. I posted on OCN and several people there were also distracted by that!

It's just getting one's priorities in order! ;)

LOL.. :D Btw, Adam you get a new monitor or change your display setup?

HAAAAAA!
I was pulled to it also!

In a pic w/ 4 Titan X you were attracted to that tissue box? I got some bad news for you! lol.. j/k :D

Last edited:

Eymar

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2001
Haha, Nvidia if you're reading this give that Tissue box as a gift for buying 4x Titans. Market it with some slogan, "After experiencing the Titan X you'll need this to hold the tissues for the tears of joy or you know what."

5150Joker

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2002
www.techinferno.com
Haha, Nvidia if you're reading this give that Tissue box as a gift for buying 4x Titans. Market it with some slogan, "After experiencing the Titan X you'll need this to hold the tissues for the tears of joy or you know what."

Or they'll need the tissues when they see their $4000 CC bill. :D

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014

I'm pretty sure if anything the male hormones are flowing a bit too much which explains that affinity to tissues.

Last edited:

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003

LOL, they are trying to gauge the wealth of Baasha, 3D. Most people have the cardboard Kleenex box to hold tissues. Not diamond crystal studded treasure chests.

Leadbox

Oct 25, 2010
Is there any X Sli FCAT reviews anywhere out there? My usual sources don't seem to have any.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Life is complete once again.

TitanX_1.jpg

TitanX_2.jpg