Tired of Being a Dirty Liberal???

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: apac
Oldmoboat's law..
Actually, that 'law' only applies to threads where the poster claims something's funny in the title.

UnatcoAgent

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Haha wow this is amazing and true

very funny! Thanks for the laugh this is getting fowarded

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
The absurdity of that little pile of bullsh!t is the assumption of it's creator that liberalism and the Democrats are purveyors of "honesty and common sense" any more, or less than than conservatism and Republicans.

Both parties and both sides of the political coin are so full of sh!t it's not even funny anymore.

Objectivism is a GOOD thing.

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Amused
The absurdity of that little pile of bullsh!t is the assumption of it's creator that liberalism and the Democrats are purveyors of "honesty and common sense" any more, or less than than conservatism and Republicans.

Both parties and both sides of the political coin are so full of sh!t it's not even funny anymore.

AMUSED FOR PREZ IN '08!

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: MoPHo

AMUSED FOR PREZ IN '08!
Any rational libertarian for pres!

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

QFT

However, I'm convinced that having either one controlling both the House, the Senate and the Presidency is very very bad. I'd like to see the Republicans lose big this coming election.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Uh no sh!t Sherlock, the absurdity of it is what makes it humorous. If it wasn't an exaggerated generalization it would be scary instead of funny.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Uh no sh!t Sherlock, the absurdity of it is what makes it humorous. If it wasn't an exaggerated generalization it would be scary instead of funny.

:laugh::thumbsup:

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: eits
Oldmoboat's law..

stfu and watch it before you post such nonsense.

I watched it. It wasn't funny.
you dirty liberal liar.... i bet you want satan to win the election in 2008.

Dude, the antichrist would probably provide better government than either candidate is likely to offer.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: So
Oldmoboat's law..

Dude, the antichrist would probably provide better government than either candidate is likely to offer.

just so you know, the post i made was dripping with sarcasm. it was a jab at the dumbasses (conservatives).

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Oldmoboat's law..

just so you know, the post i made was dripping with sarcasm. it was a jab at the dumbasses (conservatives).

I hope you get banned for this statement! Not only did you attack one person, you personally attacked an entire group. :|

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO
Oldmoboat's law..

I hope you get banned for this statement! Not only did you attack one person, you personally attacked an entire group. :|

:roll: oh, no. did i? gee. i sure am sorry.

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO
Oldmoboat's law..

You might even say he was mixing arrogance with ignorance.