Tips on how to hide your stash!

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
VE-HICK-UL

Man I thought all that stuff in the video was common sense.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Had a few cars over the years that you could remove the center section of the steering wheel to gain access to the wiring for the horn. Best was my Mercury Grand Marquis, I could stash a good half ounce + in there, easy access where nobody would ever think to look.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
"42% of Americans from the age of 12 to infinity have tried marijuana."

Hmm, didn't know we lived that long.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: G Wizard
yeah, i got tired of hearing the word 'stash'

it's marketed towards the type of potheads that giggle whenever they hear the word "stash"

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Journer
the trap door is a really good idea :D

I like the compartment under the cupholders in American SUV's/trucks. Too bad my Tundra doesn't have that. :p

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Back in high school, when I kept a piece in my car, I'd just shove it way up under the dash. It had a case so it just looked like another piece of the ducting. That video seemed to be all common sense-type stuff.

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Canai
Back in high school, when I kept a piece in my car, I'd just shove it way up under the dash. It had a case so it just looked like another piece of the ducting. That video seemed to be all common sense-type stuff.

Would double-bagging a pill bottle of an eighth stashed in the compartment under the back seat set off the drug-sniffing dog? Also, does anyone know if the whole decriminalization thing (if you have under an ounce, you get a ticket, not felony/jail time) applies on school property?

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Xyclone
Originally posted by: Canai

Would double-bagging a pill bottle of an eighth stashed in the compartment under the back seat set off the drug-sniffing dog? Also, does anyone know if the whole decriminalization thing (if you have under an ounce, you get a ticket, not felony/jail time) applies on school property?

I would like to know this as well. also, can possession of an ounce compound a conviction for armed robbery?