tips for better time management and efficiency

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
hey there fellas. just need some tips in better managing my time.
i procrastinate, but always get things done well. i just feel that i am suffering because of the lack of sleep that results.
tips and information on what tricks you guys use would be helpful.
THX!

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

If possible, pick up every sheet of paperwork only once (deal with it the first time around).

If you need to do light reading, consider doing it during meals. Eating/reading at the same time isn't too hard.

Working harder doesn't mean working smarter. If you are working on a difficult project or something, but tired out, making poor progress or stuck at a dead end, switch projects or rest/go to sleep.

When running errands, optimize your drives and destination orders so that you hit all the points with the least amount of total driving.

At large stores (IE Target/Walmart), if the checkout lines are very long, use the checkouts at the garden/jewelry/other sections. The lines are almost always shorter there.

Keep your concentration, work on things in a quiet distractionless place, to maximize efficiency. Work in a good posture.

Don't do work, important or time consuming projects in front of your computer if you don't have to :)

Someone else can chime in with more ideas :)