Tiny House Ordered! Land Ready to Lease

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
I'd much rather pay a couple hundred bucks a month to share a place with 9 other people, and at least have a place to poop and wash my hands afterward.

id rather poop in bucket than share a room with 9 people. You can wash your hands with out running water you know? you never go camping?

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
I think the idea is neat, but I'd want a toilet and shower and some form of running water, even if it's a tank I have to fill manually, at least something! Of course all this only makes sense if it ends up being super cheap. Basically a frugal way of living while still having a house and place to call home without shared walls.

of course water storage would solve all of his problems. also you can shower in the backyard with out anyone seeing, build a fence? a shower curtain etc.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I think The demons are stopping in from posting. That, or Jesus doesn't want him to be on the internet.

Both, I guess
Guy gets a hot line to Jesus which godboy actually answers and he asks him about plumbing! Ask him for lottery numbers or where to get free hookers and blow!

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I'd rather live in a decent camper than one of those tiny houses. At least a proper camper is set up with darned near everything you need to actually live like a human.

007ELmO

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2005
I would live in a tiny house. I live in a huge house that's selfish and unnecessary.