Time's running out for Shutterfly Deal.. **1 HOUR LEFT?**

cmv

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Thanks for posting this again. I doubt I'm the only one who just got a digital camera recently. Can't wait to get some 8x10 sized blowups!

ProUser

Apr 6, 2000
Get in on this if you haven't! Great deal/company! And excellent print quality (in my honest opinion)

LukFilm

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Whohooo!!! Thanks for the reminder, just did it!!! :) Totally forgot about it too!

GoldenTiger

Banned
Jan 14, 2001
I'd forgotten about it too! Don't forget to use some codes (top news post on bensbargains.net) for EXTRA prints :).

thegreatjeff

Jun 14, 2000
Out of Shutterfly and Ofoto, I think Shutterfly has my business...they gave me more free prints (hehe), are cheaper, plus they have some cool borders. But I like Ofoto's "effects" that allow you to make the picture look like it was hand drawn...cool.

Boogak

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
Awesome! I'm heading out to Vegas on July 4 and was planning on taking alot of pictures. This'll come in very handy. Thanks!

ajaju

Feb 4, 2001

Shutterfly "tell-a-friend" deal is BACK.

Recommend a "friend" and they will give you 20 free prints - for a total of 200 prints.

kroq

Dec 10, 2000
uhm, i wonder if they see the trend of these free orders going out in bulks . . . well i can't complaint anyway.
I have to say though, after carefully inspecting prints from shutterfly and Ofoto, Ofoto does have better quality. Shutterfly's fine, although there's some obvious fades between colors where there should be a distinct line. Maybe it's from the compression?

NauTiKa128

Jan 21, 2001
Yeah I must say that lately I've been noticing some faint horizontal lines on the prints. Looks a little like their machine's out of ink. Still acceptable though.. no complaints from me when my orders of 50+ pictures comes out $4 something..

joest73

Jun 25, 2001
Looks like they pulled all working coupon codes! Anyone have any working codes for shutterfly? Darn, I should have completed my order last night when the coupons were still valid.... :(

kroq

Dec 10, 2000

<< Looks like they pulled all working coupon codes! Anyone have any working codes for shutterfly? Darn, I should have completed my order last night when the coupons were still valid.... :( >>

Could anyone verify this???

Thanks.

mdcohn

Dec 28, 2000
i just entered the ones from the old thread mentioned above and everything went perfectly.

thanks for the heads up, i just got a new sony cybershot from, of all places WALMART, for a real steal...hundreds less than the nearest competitor. gotta love it!

2Crucial

Dec 7, 2000
I entered the codes in from the old thread and only 1 of them worked. So I got a total of 40 4x6 prints. Thanks a lot! If you know of any other codes please let me know.