Time to lay out my snaps: Everclear 'Learning How To Smile'

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Been out a couple years now but this album is top-notch. Other than their ear-splitting rendition of brown-eyed girl - a song that makes me want to cut my ears off with a chainsaw - every other song on this album is excellent. Wonderful is the most popular, but Unemployed Boyfriend is the best song on the album. Other strong recommendations are Learning How To Smile, Now That It's Over, and Otis Redding.

PS - Honeymoon Song for those getting hitched soon!

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
have you ever heard the lead singer sing live or without the recording studio? he does NOT have a good voice and their music sucks, IMO.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: pyonir
have you ever heard the lead singer sing live or without the recording studio? he does NOT have a good voice and their music sucks, IMO.
I downloaded the live version of santa monica and quickly deleted it. I was trying to delete the memory but you've brought it out :(

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I downloaded the live version of santa monica and quickly deleted it. I was trying to delete the memory but you've brought it out :(

MMMMMMMUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :D

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb

MMMMMMMUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :D
Such the evilness... ;)

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
i heard a live recording of him at boardfest, or whatever they call that thing they do up here.... he really sucked. booed off the stage, if i recall correctly.