Time of Information Minister's Press conference..?

leinadM

Dec 13, 2002
He usually holds one everyday (I think), so does anyone know the time that it is usually held? I'll stay up all night if I have to. :D

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
My guess is he was having lunch with Saddam yesterday so he is probably dust right now

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: mastertech01
My guess is he was having lunch with Saddam yesterday so he is probably dust right now

I hope not. I loved his comedy act.

leinadM

Dec 13, 2002
Thanks for the info, everyone. I hope he's not dead! I was starting to like the guy. :) Guess time will tell, though.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I wonder if the information minister has a bunch of tapes made up in advance like Saddam did? If so, we might see his face on the news for a few more days - until the stories stop clicking.

leinadM

Dec 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Tiles2Tech
I wonder if the information minister has a bunch of tapes made up in advance like Saddam did? If so, we might see his face on the news for a few more days - until the stories stop clicking.

I was wondering the same thing. What's going to happen is we'll completely take over the whole city ? tanks and soldiers everywhere ? and he?ll be on tape saying ?the filthy Americans are nowhere near the city?. But wait?he?d say that anyway.