Time Magazine: Hillary voters should threaten to not pay taxes.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FrankRamiro

Sep 5, 2012
Hypothetically, even if you do organize 65 million people you sure as shit don't need agents, prosecutors and jail cells for 65 million. You pick the 1000 richest, most famous and most influential. Seize their assets, do a good perp-walk for the cameras and temporarily re-open Alcatraz to house them. Watch how quickly the other 64,999,000 find their checkbooks. And the 55,000,000 Hillary voters who don't have checkbooks and are living on the governments teat would run out to get checkbooks just to pay.

Man you nailed it .I was going to say something to these F******Libertarians/ liberal lunatics about this Tax boycotting crap,but you said it all,bravo GagHalfrunt.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Again,all you're capable of doing is projecting your own malevolent form of bigotry on those with whom you disagree. And I am known for being a very egalitarian person. Why do you think I rail against elitists (of any political persuasion) in my posts? As it happens, I grew up in a family that struggled financially for years while my dad was working a second job to augment finances while he was building a business. So I know what it's like to not have a lot. I believe in personal charity and my wife and I have happily given over the years to many organizations; and I don't begrudge a penny of it.

I'm not saying any of that to brag as I'm fully aware of how destitute many are. But this whole silliness of CA leaving the US because Trump was elected is just as silly as TX wanting to leave under Obama.

Most certainly not many ethnofascist lackeys thought they were the baddies either, but I'm sure all that intellect on display via "both sides equally bad" will separate you from that pack.

A self-satisfactory life story doesn't mean much when it's a forgone conclusion you'll be goosestepping the party line.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
How can anyone with any logic be so identified with a political candidate they haven't even met?

What an illogical way of thinking. These candidates, Hillary or Trump, don't care about you at all.

Live your life.

Reactions: GagHalfrunt

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
How can anyone with any logic be so identified with a political candidate they haven't even met?

What an illogical way of thinking. These candidates, Hillary or Trump, don't care about you at all.

Live your life.
Lots of people can't function without a Dear Leader figure.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

Live your life.
Well said.

Lots of people can't function without a Dear Leader figure.
And a Most Hated Enemy figure too, apparently.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Trump doesn't pay taxes, why the fuck should I?
Well, informed tax payer (that's you), you would have had to lose what he invested 1st. Did you? No? Ever invest a dime in any business? Ever stepped out and invested your own $$ on the bet that you could earn $$?? Your own merits? Your own skills to make $$?

Didn't happen in never, never land, not in the real world and not here, drone. Loser.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Well, informed tax payer (that's you), you would have had to lose what he invested 1st. Did you? No? Ever invest a dime in any business? Ever stepped out and invested your own $$ on the bet that you could earn $$?? Your own merits? Your own skills to make $$?

Didn't happen in never, never land, not in the real world and not here, drone. Loser.

Please. Trump didn't lose his own money. Some very fancy accounting work apparently allowed him to claim investors' losses as his own back in 1995. Trump got richer every time he took bankruptcy & his investors & creditors got the high hard one every time.

Cuz he's smart, obviously.