Timbaland & Magoo - Clock Strikes Remix

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
can someone download it in mp3 format for me and i'll pay you the cost? i made a half ass search, but it seems i have to install some crap software to download from many sites. it's the only song i like, so i'd rather not buy the whole CD.

it's the remix with the knight rider theme :)

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Sure thing, YGPM. Anything else you need help pirating? Maybe a copy of Windows XP? The latest Fall Out Boy album? Just post a list, we'll get right on it.

:roll: :p

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
i'm not looking to pirate anything, i just want to purchase a song, but i don't want to install the software that some of the online music sites require. i said i'd pay the cost or can't you read a whole damn post? thanks for your help :)

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
Originally posted by: masterxfob
i'm not looking to pirate anything, i just want to purchase a song, but i don't want to install the software that some of the online music sites require. i said i'd pay the cost or can't you read a whole damn post? thanks for your help :)

:roll:

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
great looking out fellas, it's obviously too much to ask for a favor around here.

anyhow, itunes and rhapsody requires that i download some software, but i'd rather not. can someone direct me to a site that allow downloads without installing software?

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: tfinch2

:roll:

take your crap somewhere else. i'm not looking to squable with the likes of you.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004

The problem is you aren't paying the record company, so technically its pirating. Try AllofMP3 if you want to pretend to be legal and not download software to your computer.

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Leros

The problem is you aren't paying the record company, so technically its pirating. Try AllofMP3 if you want to pretend to be legal and not download software to your computer.

well, i was thinking someone could download it, send it to me, delete it from their PC, and then i could just pay a few bucks through paypal. looks like that idea went to hell :(

ok then, do all legitamate music download sites require you to download software?

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999

He could just send a few bucks through the mail to Timbaland?

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: LordMaul
Sure thing, YGPM. Anything else you need help pirating? Maybe a copy of Windows XP? The latest Fall Out Boy album? Just post a list, we'll get right on it.

:roll: :p

can i get the fall out boy? ;)

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004

well, i was thinking someone could download it, send it to me, delete it from their PC, and then i could just pay a few bucks through paypal. looks like that idea went to hell :(

ok then, do all legitamate music download sites require you to download software?

Thats a different story. While technically illegal, that sounds fine to me.