Tight butts drive me nuts!

ToeStub

Banned
Aug 20, 2004
Damn, the chicks working at my local Home Depot are fine! :D Fine lithesome bodies, shapely asses and boobs galore:p

Fine bodied wimmens on display for all to see. ;)

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
you should see the girls on the track team here. There are at least 2 perfect 10s. 75% of the rest are in the 8-9 range, and no one falls below a 5. I hate being faster than them!!! :p

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: SWScorch
you should see the girls on the track team here. There are at least 2 perfect 10s. 75% of the rest are in the 8-9 range, and no one falls below a 5. I hate being faster than them!!! :p

Why do you think I was on Discus ?:p

Atomicus

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

lol :D

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Atomicus

I'm serious:cool:

I was throwing a damn plate...:p

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
You could "trip" and "catch yourself" on one of them...apologizing profusely afterwards, of course.

Mar 22, 2002

Ladies like the sprinters though, I promise you that.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001

Smart man. By the way, I hereby edit my previous response from "at least 2 perfect 10s" to "at least 3 perfect 10s." :)

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged

I took of them out so they defaulted to what was left:p

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

Smart man. By the way, I hereby edit my previous response from "at least 2 perfect 10s" to "at least 3 perfect 10s." :)

I do not disagree. ALL of the lookers were on track....crew had some fine ladies too...

And yes, I was on crew:D

<--what a disgrace...but a happy one at that:D

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001

no way, man. Distance runners are the ladie's men. We have endurance! Plus, we know how to pace ourselves and have incredible determination and motivation :) Sprinters do everything in 30 seconds ;)

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

no way, man. Distance runners are the ladie's men. We have endurance! Plus, we know how to pace ourselves and have incredible determination and motivation :) Sprinters do everything in 30 seconds ;)

Yeah, and crew can go on for hours..and hours...and HOURS:cool:

Jan 31, 2002

<-- Cross-country ski instructor

Who wants :camera:s of me in the spandex outfit? :evil:

- M4H

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

- M4H

<--tutors math and frankly, surprsied at what he sees on a daily basis..where the hell where they when I was taking math:(

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
<--Works at Costco. I se damned fine women every day. MILFs galore along with teenage girls running around. Also, there are quite a good deal of good looking girls that I work with. Keep striking out though :(.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

- M4H

<--tutors math and frankly, surprsied at what he sees on a daily basis..where the hell where they when I was taking math:(

<-- fixes the computers. Apparrently that entitles me to a few things. To this day I don't understand why.