Ti4600 Sold on fs forum lost in mail--sent back to me over 3 months later!

JimRaynor

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2003
Sold a vid card to sadboi on the fs/trade forums. Mailed it out 12-24. He said he never got it, so I ended up just eating the cost and sending him back his money. Thing shows up in the mail today "not deliverable as addressed unable to forward." Only took him just under 4 months!!!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
What do you mean 'took him under 4 months'? It was never delivered to him. If anybody is at fault, it's the courier you used for not returning it more quickly to you.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
hahah atot anal retentive police are out in force today!

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: TallBill
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: TallBill
Originally posted by: ElFenix
hahah atot anal retentive police are out in force today!

Use correct sentance structure please.
Use _the_ correct spelling, please.

Use a condom please.

i am l33t h4x0r, OMMMMGGGGG AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE.

Wow, thats crazy man, 3 months to get a vid card back, does it work?

MIKE

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
sometimes packages end up at the weirdest, wrong places. I once was working in a warehouse where we daily got our shipments like FedEx, USPS, UPS...there was always a certain amount of packages delivered which didnt even belong here. These end up being put somewhere and then waiting for them to pick it up the next time to ship 'them to the right address. Sometimes they go the whole way ending up somewhere at storage in the warehouse...and a few months later someone is wondering about the packages...some just get lost and fall down someone where you find 'em a few months later. This can happen if you're at a place which does 500-1000 packages a day. Rare, but it does happen.

Once i was kinda amused because a package from newegg ended up on my table for someone in the same town (of course we usually never get shipments from newegg)...but the address it ended up at was totally wrong. I knew that some sad dude now is waiting for his motherboard etc. he ordered...and he might wonder why he didnt get it. I took the package and put it to the place where fedex picks it up the next day :) I think people would be surprised if they actually knew where their packages have been before...

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: JimRaynor
Sold a vid card to sadboi on the fs/trade forums. Mailed it out 12-24. He said he never got it, so I ended up just eating the cost and sending him back his money. Thing shows up in the mail today "not deliverable as addressed unable to forward." Only took him just under 4 months!!!

just be glad the video market isn't as volatile as it was in the past or your 4600Ti would be 3 generations old by now ;)