Thugs Beat People Up and Put it on Youtube

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Obviously others have read your posts in the past and drawn their own conclusions, but this being my first time reading them I have to agree. You are a racist.

Well when you find the thread where I started because I hate whites let me know, until then blow me. Because I don't have to go past 5 or 6 pages here in PN or OT to find some anti black threads.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
Not the ones here. Spidey, the pos has on more than one occassion put forth he hopes Obama gets taken out.

And no I don't wanna look the other way. If they post the black threads, then I guess they can stomach having a black poster respond.

And in 13 years I have never started one thread in hatred of whites or any other race ever. No blame, wished harm, or ever judged an entire race on the acts of a few. Not one thread ever. In over 13 years, I felt the need to apologize once because I went to far and let the slop of some of the same ones lead to say some things when the asian dude shot all those hunters. That next day I apologize because that day I was wrong. But threads are just tiresome and I just ain't gonna look they other way. These boys need to be found prosecuted and locked for a long time. But they don't deserve to die and no one knows no facts about what transpired at all.

I have no doubt there are some people here that are racist against blacks. However, you're clearly racist against whites.

You can stand up against racism without defending the actions of the men in the video or placing any amount of blame on the victim.

It is totally irrelevant why the white guy was there. He could have been buying crack, looking for prostitutes, or coming from the local soup kitchen after volunteering. The guys that ganged up on him had no right to assault him and you (as a black man, I assume) should be admonishing their actions in the strongest possible terms because I'm sure your life is hard enough with the racism that still exists today without having the reasons for that racism (stereotypes, ignorant beliefs, etc.) being reinforced by the guys in this video.

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com
You god damn right. You think because your ass white you say anything about blacks. The anti black threads here are endless. You got mothervckers here who have fvcking swastikas for avatars. Calling for Obama to end up dead. Man you can kiss my ass

First of all, if you don't want to sound like an idiot in grammar and content, it is you're not "you god damn". And "you think that" not "you think because".

The anti-black threads here are endless? Really...show me a true anti-black thread. A true one, not one poking fun at things like them getting steaks well done. Shit, I poke fun at every race including white people. Hell, white people more than others. And lots of the black people I know will make fun of theirs too, like "of course he was black" and shit like that. I don't recall seeing anybody with a swastika for an avatar. Kiss my ass you race mongering cock sucker.

Give me one instance where myself or anyone else in this thread has been actually racist, or shut your stupid ass up for good.

Generator

Mar 4, 2005
Alot of you Minute Men haven't seen a black person in years. Like your parents and their parents you've fled the cities decades ago. Stick to shooting Jews and 9 year old girls in the back of the head like your pal in Tucson.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Alot of you Minute Men haven't seen a black person in years. Like your parents and their parents you've fled the cities decades ago. Stick to shooting Jews and 9 year old girls in the back of the head like your pal in Tucson.

I think someone just found the bottom for this thread...

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I have no doubt there are some people here that are racist against blacks. However, you're clearly racist against whites.

You can stand up against racism without defending the actions of the men in the video or placing any amount of blame on the victim.

It is totally irrelevant why the white guy was there. He could have been buying crack, looking for prostitutes, or coming from the local soup kitchen after volunteering. The guys that ganged up on him had no right to assault him and you (as a black man, I assume) should be admonishing their actions in the strongest possible terms because I'm sure your life is hard enough with the racism that still exists today without having the reasons for that racism (stereotypes, ignorant beliefs, etc.) being reinforced by the guys in this video.

Well bad news there for you chief, I am married to a white person, love her to death. My best friend is a white state trooper. I just speak my mind.................. Not once did I defend the the perps in the video, fvcking moron.

dpodblood

Diamond Member
May 20, 2010
what the hell was doing there anyway? That is not nice neck of the woods.

:hmm:

So he should not have been allowed to be there because it's "not his neck of the woods"? By laying blame on the victim you are excusing the actions of the perpetrators.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
You got mothervckers here who have fvcking swastikas for avatars

who does? i have to admit i have not seen them.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007

And I thought classy was the biggest racist idiot in this thread.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008

It's people like you who have me eagerly awaiting the day that Science invents a method to perform retroactive abortions... :rolleyes:

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
And I thought classy was the biggest racist idiot in this thread.

Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist.

Yea I am really racist, so racist I went to the the altar, lol. Nah I just don't like many of the white posters here. I hate them, not whites in general, just them :biggrin:

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist Classy is racist.

Yea I am really racist, so racist I went to the the altar, lol. Nah I just don't like many of the white posters here. I hate them, not whites in general, just them :biggrin:

It's sad you can't even see it. "I have to question what he was doing in that neighborhood", you might as well have just said "white boy shouldn't be in that neighborhood".

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
But this is not a news story for most here. This is not a story about a person being assaulted. No, for dirtbags like spidey, nick1985, and career trashcans like Amused this is a story that feeds their race hatred.

Classy, please repost a single racist post I have made.

Oh, wait.

It's called projection. You're doing it.

I merely pointed out that there is NO excuse for assault nor is the victim EVER to blame for his rights being violated by another. Period.

"He asked for it by walking in a bad neighborhood" is NO BETTER THAN or DIFFERENT FROM saying "she asked for it by wearing a short skirt."

Your race card must be made out of unobtainium. No material known to man could withstand the constant wear and tear you put that thing through.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I don't think Classy is a racist and I don't think the rest of you are racists either even though I occasionally read things that can be taken as racism by people looking for it.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I don't think Classy is a racist and I don't think the rest of you are racists either even though I occasionally read things that can be taken as racism by people looking for it.

I agree with that. Only negitive i have about classy is he will yell that people are racist about little shit (so do many others though). Then ignore it when they ask for proof.

though he could choose his wording a little better. some that he has written does come off racist. though i don't think he is.

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com
They beat up somebody, so you think they should lined up along a wall and shot? Yeah, come again.

Oh, so this was just a fair fight then?

Right, and you haven't defended the idiots.

Not only that, you've still yet to prove WHERE A SINGLE PERSON IN THE THREAD has been racist.

Yeah, get the fuck out of here with your tired shtick.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

Not only that, you've still yet to prove WHERE A SINGLE PERSON IN THE THREAD has been racist.

Oh I am so afraid, my god masta has shown up.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

One more thing. If this was reversed, it would not have got posted, you know it and I know it.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Oh I am so afraid, my god masta has shown up.

I know its uncomfortable for you to respond to me because even you know how much of a fool you look like. But ill ask again, me saying these fuckers should be shot is racist?

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
What does that matter? Assailants posed a threat of grave injury or death to the victim and he's perfectly entitled to use deadly force if necessary to preserve his life.

Did the guy that got beat up lose his life by getting jumped? :hmm:

You fist fight to live another day.

Personally I feel that fighting is part of growing up. It's what boys do.

I've been jumped by couple of guys in school but yeah I beat them up instead. LOL...

Now if everyone had your mentality everyone would be carrying guns and killing each other. :rolleyes: We don't need that shit in civilized society.