Throwing a TWO KEGGER today...need some good DAVE MATTHEWS suggestions

Wingnut

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
I've got the Dead and Steely Dan covered but, I've got some Matthews lovers coming and want to accomodate them.

Any good suggestions on songs? So far I've got "Don't Drink the Water" and "Crush".

Thanx! :)

bigshooter

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
You're having a kegger on a sunday? Guess not many of your friends have to work tomorrow?

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
Make sure you have some Widespread Panic! Their double disc live album, Light Fuse and Get Away, is very good.

Wingnut

Banned
Oct 11, 1999

<< You're having a kegger on a sunday? Guess not many of your friends have to work tomorrow? >>

Hey that's their problem, I am on vacay for a week after working many full weekends as well as yesterday. I'm not waiting...I'm gettin' to drinkin'! Actually a lot of them don't have to work tomorrow...they have their own businesses or they don't give a sh!t about their jobs and are just calling in.

<< Dave Matthews at a kegger? tsk, tsk tsk... >>

Yeah...not a major fan but, I'm catching on. I'm actually a whole hearted Rush fan.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Dave Matthews and kegger do not belong in the same sentence.

The 2 just don't seem to go together at all.

Hey does anyone remember the riot that happened at a DMB concert a few years or months ago? A riot at a Rage concert, thats one thing; but at a DMB concert??? Whats up with that?

Wingnut

Banned
Oct 11, 1999

<< Dave Matthews and kegger do not belong in the same sentence. >>

OK, listen guys...my hardcore, don't give a damn, society sux halfpipe skating days are just about reached their end and it IS possible to have a mellow kegger without music that's going to put me in jail. This party is in an apartment and I don't think my neighbors (at least the ones that aren't coming) want to survive through my private collection of Pennywise and many assorted other favorites! ;)

Later!