three way (2 dudes, 1 girl) with example video

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

3 way, is it gay?

• yes

• no

• gay, but acceptable in a 3 way

Results are only viewable after voting.

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
A couple of things are wrong with you posting this.

1) You post it in every thread I ever post in, in order to irritate me, which by the wikipedia definition of a troll makes you one. Not me.
2) If you do truly think that I am trolling then every time you respond to me you are killing kittens, it's not me doing it by posting in the first place, it's you doing it by replying to me.

Move on.

Nope....and Wikipedia should never be considered a reliable source for information.

A yea...you're a troll and you know it. I don't even have to look in the posts to see which one you'll be trollin in.

I like kittens.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
Nope....and Wikipedia should never be considered a reliable source for information.

A yea...you're a troll and you know it. I don't even have to look in the posts to see which one you'll be trollin in.

I like kittens.

I would say that wikipedia is about the most accurate place to look for definitions of internet language. Grow up.

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Hoe often do you refresh a thread.....it seems like after anyone responds to you...you have an immediate reply.

Your life must be boring.

(granted I just did that now....but that's different)

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
I would say that wikipedia is about the most accurate place to look for definitions of internet language. Grow up.

Yea, I would imagine you would think that...I'm sorry you really believe that.

I'm an old man and I like kittens. You are young and argumentative and you don't like kittens because you're always trollin away.

3956486_f520.jpg

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
So what would you say is the best website for defining internet language?

I live in the real world...somewhere outside of the internet. give it a try sometime when you're not trolling and attempting to continually garner attention on an internet forum.

Cheers!

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
I live in the real world...somewhere outside of the internet. give it a try sometime when you're not trolling and attempting to continually garner attention on an internet forum.

Cheers!

Ahh. So you don't know what internet terms mean at all, meaning that you don't realise you are a troll as you don't know what troll means.

Cheers!

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
Ahh. So you don't know what internet terms mean at all, meaning that you don't realise you are a troll as you don't know what troll means.

Cheers!

Of course I do. I'm responding to an authentic troll right now...Save the kittens.

You'd argue about a pile of cat shit if it would get you attention and allow you to continue your trolling efforts. Keep increasing your post numbers.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
Of course I do. I'm responding to an authentic troll right now...Save the kittens.

You'd argue about a pile of cat shit if it would get you attention and allow you to continue your trolling efforts. Keep increasing your post numbers.

So where did you get the definition for the word troll?

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
So where did you get the definition for the word troll?

Such English wit...or not.

How old are you and what in the hell do you do? You must not have a job to be on this forum every waking moment?

Are you really asking me these stupid ass questions? Really?

Do you even have a job or do anything else. I'm guessing you are young and pursuing some really interesting degree. Perhaps a PhD in trolling.

943221003d1294081560-english-spam-thread-troll.jpg

Last edited:

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
So you don't have the definition?

From a good old fashioned paper dictionary:

Troll (verb)

to search for or try to get (something)...often.

In your case you're actively and pathetically trying to gain attention from total strangers on an internet forum. You probably do the same in real life. so sad.:(

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
From a good old fashioned paper dictionary:

Troll (verb)

to search for or try to get (something)...often.

In your case you're actively and pathetically trying to gain attention from total strangers on an internet forum. You probably do the same in real life. so sad.:(

"To search for or try to get (something)...often"

!=

"actively and pathetically trying to gain attention from total strangers on an internet forum"

So were back to, you don't know what a troll is.

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
"To search for or try to get (something)...often"

!=

"actively and pathetically trying to gain attention from total strangers on an internet forum"

So were back to, you don't know what a troll is.

You by definition...troll can be used as a noun as well as a verb.

Answer some of my questions posted one or two up.

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
By what definition?

You're a real pro...good trolling. Define with answers the questions I asked earlier.

The classic definition of a troll:

Troll (noun):
A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.
and seeks attention on an internet forum while avoiding questions. Oh yea, being British likely has teeth that look like corn nuts and has a mom with fat kankles.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
You're a real pro...good trolling. Define with answers the questions I asked earlier.

The classic definition of a troll:

Troll (noun):
A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.
and seeks attention on an internet forum while avoiding questions. Oh yea, being British likely has teeth that look like corn nuts and has a mom with fat kankles.

Where did you get this "classic" definition?

I've got no interest in filling you in on the particulars of my life, most of your answers are on the forum if you want them look.

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
Where did you get this "classic" definition?

I've got no interest in filling you in on the particulars of my life, most of your answers are on the forum if you want them look.

Another stupid ass question that equates to arguing over a pile of cat shit as stated earlier. Hans Christian andersen...who gives a fuck.

As far as my original question I really have no idea but I assume it's a useless degree that lets you express even more useless babble and has no application to real life beyond your internet trolling. you have some job but you don't really put any effort into or have any pride in...Just a guess.

With that...we're done with our little Anglo American internet discussion. I've got no further interest in continuing this exchange. In any case you can thank me for increasing your post count by a few.

Troll on my British troll, troll on. I guarantee you'll get the last word in.

In parting...remember to troll in moderation...save a kitten or two.

Cheerio!
3956486_f520.jpg

Last edited:

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
Another stupid ass question that equates to arguing over a pile of cat shit as stated earlier. Hans Christian andersen...who gives a fuck.

So as I said, you've got no idea what a troll is and are scared of actual definitions of the words you use.

As far as my original question I really have no idea but I assume it's a useless degree that lets you express even more useless babble and has no application to real life beyond your internet trolling. you have some job but you don't really put any effort into or have any pride in...Just a guess.

So loads of guesses and assumptions, all wrong. Nice try, play again next time.

Essentially what this entire argument boils down to:

You tell me to stop trolling as I'm killing kittens,
You post an image showing that those who respond to trolls kill kittens, nullifying your first argument.
You demonstrate you have no understanding of internet language, while continue attempting to use it.
You realise that you have no idea what you are talking about and having nothing to back up your futile arguments.
You attempt to save face with a peppy little sign off.

Move on.