Three Asian women whacked in face with hard object in plastic bag over 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ace-separate-incidents-nypd-article-1.2257689

The first victim, 35, was sitting outside near 155 Grand St. in SoHo at around 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday when the man walked up and asked her who is President of the United States, police said. She ignored the question and he left, according to police.

Seconds after that, the man came back and whacked her on the side of her face, cops said. He ran away right after he socked her, according to police.

Four hours later, a 29-year-old woman was walking on Park Ave. South near E. 30th St. in NoMad when she saw the same guy walk past her and then stop at a corner, according to police. Once the victim reached the corner, the guy swung the bagged object and hit her in the face, cops said.

About 25 minutes after midnight the following night, a 34-year-old woman was walking near the corner of Second Ave. and E. 60th St. on the Upper East Side when the suspect simply walked up to her bashed her on the forehead, cops said.

Police aren’t currently investigating the alleged senseless street attacks as hate crimes, a police spokesman told the Daily News.

Umm.. once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is pretty deliberate.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Come to Hawaii, stand on the corner of King and Merchants Streets at high noon on a workday, close your eyes and randomly swing a clear plastic bag filled with a pair of gucci and coach clutches in it while yelling out "free gucci purses free coach purses!!". I guarantee you will hit an asian woman's face every swing. ;)

As to that bag swing'in dickhead, if he does it often enough, he will eventually pick the wrong victim to take a swing at and he will have his testicles kicked up to his esophagus Shao Lin style and get choked to death on it.

Feb 4, 2009
I was thinking its a small, educated Muslim woman assaulting people with a pillow case and an airlines 8oz soda can.

Oct 30, 2004
This reminds me of the anime Paranoia Agent where a kid on rollerblades goes around whacking people with a bent baseball bat.

a_ma_005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.