Thread to show racism is #bothsides during this campaign season.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
affirmative action is a SEPERATE topic.

Let's try to stick to this one. Nice right wing trick, muddy the waters. If you have no Democratic racism against white Republicans, tap out and move on.

How on earth is affirmative action not a direct example of your last sentence? That'd be on-topic.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
How on earth is affirmative action not a direct example of your last sentence? That'd be on-topic.
Because if you actually read the thread title the question is about the campaigns (election season)

Save you AA argument for when the campaigns are over.

Reading is fundamental

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Because if you actually read the thread title the question is about the campaigns (election season)

Save you AA argument for when the campaigns are over.

Reading is fundamental

I feel this is on topic. If you vote left, you're voting for this racism against a huge demographic, as if they don't matter as much. The left is for systematic racism, and a vote for them is a vote for racism as part of the platform they run on. I understand why you want to brush this under the rug like it doesn't exist, but it does exist, and the left's platform is actually one of racism.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I feel this is on topic. If you vote left, you're voting for this racism against a huge demographic, as if they don't matter as much. The left is for systematic racism, and a vote for them is a vote for racism as part of the platform they run on. I understand why you want to brush this under the rug like it doesn't exist, but it does exist, and the left's platform is actually one of racism.
Don't act like AA is strictly a left thing. How many kids get bonus points for college entrance because daddy bought them a wing.

Anyway moving on because even you know the answer to the thread topic. Got any anti-white robocalls? Got any white slurs against Republicans?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Don't act like AA is strictly a left thing. How many kids get bonus points for college entrance because daddy bought them a wing.

Anyway moving on because even you know the answer to the thread topic. Got any anti-white robocalls? Got any white slurs against Republicans?

Affirmative Action kept him from voting, apparently.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
The problem with "meritocracy" for college admissions is that their merits are ingrained in privilege. What is the solution to that? 100% standardized curriculum for all students doesn't solve it, because of tutoring and privileged families have both parents home at night to help kids with homework. Standardized curriculum also probably would favor certain social/cultural backgrounds as well. It would be a step in the right direction though.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Well the campaigns are essentially over.

We have a grand total of ZERO incidents of racism by black Democrats against white Republicans. I suspect there are many of us who are not surprised.

Nov 25, 2013
Well the campaigns are essentially over.

We have a grand total of ZERO incidents of racism by black Democrats against white Republicans. I suspect there are many of us who are not surprised.

I'm shocked and appalled by the number of incidents. Fucking Democrats can't even be good villains. Buncha snowflakes.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
lol

This is actually what modern US conservatives believe!!!

I didn't just say this to make fun of them. One of the useful idiots just said it, out loud, and in public.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I made this same challenge during the Obama campaigns. All the racist behavior came from the Republican right.

Can you #bothsides people please just give it up?