Thought you guys would have been all over this.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
other than the fact you are trolling....and your statement is not factual......this is a total fail!!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I dont care, its politics, and its news. And I am REQUIRED to post my opinion even though in reality I dont care that much about t-shirts. I was just wondering why the P&N regulars didnt see this, its huge stuff for you guys.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
If you are in the USA and offended by the flag which represents the USA you have fucking problems. Seriously how the fuck did that principle even get away with that? Hell if the school rule is "no clothes which may distract from learning" are girls allowed to wear skirts? How about Muslims and Jews with their head gear? What about someone with shiny shoe strings? Looks to me like the school needs to implement a uniform policy or stop being such douche bags with an obvious agenda. If I was one of these students, I would just file "distraction" complaints all day everyday.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Didn't read the OP, because I just want to say 'learn to use the topic field'.

Last edited:

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
I guess I missed that memo where Obama officially turned the U.S. over to Mexico. Oh well, I for one welcome our new Mexican overlords.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
I assume this means that wholesale cocaine prices and cocaine futures will be dropping a ton once the market opens tomorrow? :D

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I'm so mad!!!!!!!

Hmm, time was not too long ago that wearing a t-shirt like that was considered disrespectful to the flag and to the nation for Richard Stands.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Not really surprised at all about something like this. Can't let Millions of Mexicans into the country, let them have a high birthrate, giving you American's that won't leave and 9/10 will have delusional pride they're "Mexican", then they have higher than average birthrate.

Time to lock down the border militarily was during first Amnesty. Now we're basically F'd, unless we get some measure of a POTUS that has some semblence of balls that will do what needs to be done for the long term good of the US, not Mexico/Mexicans.

Never happen though. Enjoy.....

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
Ruben Navarrette is just loathsome. Pretty much every column he writes is about how enforcing immigration laws is wrong, and we just just roll over and surrender our sovereignty to Mexico.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
I am pretty sure this was posted back around the time of the event but the update is dissapointing. I would have hoped that a simple american flag on the t-shirt would be an acceptable form of clothing in the US...

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
Its already been officially declared by Obama that we are turning this country over to Mexico.

I remember that day clearly. I was done banging my supermodel wife. As she was calling her other supermodel friends - who are just as hot as my wife - to ask them to come over so I can bang them as well: it came up on the news, that Muslim Terrorist who happens to be Christian and responsible for ordering the execution of terrorists (even if they are American) was on the news telling everyone Mexico is our new master.

Now, eventhough a few days ago, buffoons like you were cupping your leaking anus, screaming that Obama gave this country over to the China, it seems you were incorrect and we belong to Mexico. Let us know when we care back to China. Or Iran. Or Russia? I don't know.

Anyway, Obama was wearing a ponch, as he rested his feet on top of a south western woman as she was on all fours. She was crying, because Obama just shot her husband and dropped her two sons down a well.

He stated; "Eh, Americans. Listen. Dis contry belong to Mehico - si? Hah-hah-hah-hah-ha-ha,... Now, ju turn over de contry to ma friends, an I no hurt this linda lady"

He then proceeded to force himself on her. As his friends in the background drank whisky and waited their turn.

Look man, if you are going to make shit up, just go for broke, otherwise, you are putting on a show that is on par with a 10 year old reading a book report, which was written by his/her mother the night before.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
So when speech might cause a dispute, then it can be suppressed?

I suggest every blog, news papers and TV channel in the nation close.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
So when speech might cause a dispute, then it can be suppressed?

I suggest every blog, news papers and TV channel in the nation close.

Right? Like I said these students should file disruption complaints for everything. Oh that disrupts my learning, oh that's distracting, oh that's offensive, for EVERYTHING. Hell I'm offended and distracted just knowing someone was distracted and offended by what I wore or said. So stupid constantly catering to babying peoples emotions. Fucking pussies.