Thoroughly disgusted

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Text
It was entirely random. The guy got out of jail in 2003, after serving only 23 years for raping a 12 year old girl.

Some of you might remember this thread I made a while back about a potential way to kill a few birds with one stone: Make unrehabilitable criminals serve the society they've chosen not to serve, advance the rate of progress of prescription drug research while lowering their costs, and deal with the problem of prison overpopulation. Except for known & admitted trolls like CorporateRecreation, I want to again express disgust at the pansy liberals in that thread who feel we should slap these people on the wrist, maybe giving them a short stay at Hotel Club Fed, before releasing them back onto the streets to kill more people. I want you to imagine this happening to your mother, wife, g/f or daughter and see if you still feel that way.

As an aside, where can I buy some mace? My aunt doesn't want to hear about it, but she's going to, whether she likes it or not.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Any sympathy I had for you or your aunt for having to deal with this went right out the fvcking window once you turned this political.

EDIT: And in the thread you mentioned, any outsider who read the entire thing would clearly see you're masquerading your desire for vengeance using the medical angle.

And when did it become "OK" to call out and attack members like this?

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Originally posted by: BigJ
Any sympathy I had for you or your aunt for having to deal with this went right out the fvcking window once you turned this political.
That's fine, I don't need any sympathy and my aunt doesn't know about AT.

Jun 19, 2004

Indeed, and I'm a republican :Q

Still, my sympathies to your aunt

revnja

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2004

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
23 years is a fair sentence for the crime committed.

A life sentence would be fair if he's killed a person, considering his previous record.

Don't pick on CorporateRecreation or I will bitch slap you back into the stone age.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: Gurck
Text
It was entirely random. The guy got out of jail in 2003, after serving only 23 years for raping a 12 year old girl.

Some of you might remember this thread I made a while back about a potential way to kill a few birds with one stone: Make unrehabilitable criminals serve the society they've chosen not to serve, advance the rate of progress of prescription drug research while lowering their costs, and deal with the problem of prison overpopulation. Except for known & admitted trolls like CorporateRecreation, I want to again express disgust at the pansy liberals in that thread who feel we should slap these people on the wrist, maybe giving them a short stay at Hotel Club Fed, before releasing them back onto the streets to kill more people. I want you to imagine this happening to your mother, wife, g/f or daughter and see if you still feel that way.

As an aside, where can I buy some mace? My aunt doesn't want to hear about it, but she's going to, whether she likes it or not.

:thumbsup:

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Text

Wow - talk about a useless tangent. Who's the troll again?

Smackem

May 23, 2005
Get out of here. You maybe upset, but your keep your right-wing extremist ideas out of the off topic forum.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
You're so cute when you're angry Gurck, but despite me liking to troll your threads, there's no way you can justify taking someone else's life to play around with because they did something wrong.

Human life is human life and nothing will change that fact. You claim the role of superiority when you try to legislate away the rights of an equal human life; it's mind numbing.

There is no reason to drag labels like liberal or conservative into your post, though it's kind of cute that you really see the world in such black and white terms.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
You're so cute when you're angry Gurck, but despite me liking to troll your threads, there's no way you can justify taking someone else's life to play around with because they did something wrong.

Human life is human life and nothing will change that fact. You claim the role of superiority when you try to legislate away the rights of an equal human life; it's mind numbing.

There is no reason to drag labels like liberal or conservative into your post, though it's kind of cute that you really see the world in such black and white terms.

Wait, Gurck's cute? That changes everything! :camera:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Text

Screw mace, this is why I own guns!

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Nebor

Actually he's not at all lol :(

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I want you to imagine this happening to your mother, wife, g/f or daughter and see if you still feel that way.

I would probably want to kill anyone who harmed any of those you mention, which is why it isn't a good idea to base punishment on personal feelings.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: LoKe
Think of the hell the victim must go through, all of the therapy she'd need.

Yeah, but I'm sure she'd be fine after 23 years. That's why a 23 year prison sentence is fair.

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Don't pick on CorporateRecreation or I will bitch slap you back into the stone age.
I'm not picking on him, he openly admits to posting here only to rile people up. That is known as trolling.
Originally posted by: Smackem
Get out of here. You maybe upset, but your keep your right-wing extremist ideas out of the off topic forum.
You're a fvcking idiot. I fall in the middle of, or slightly left on, the political spectrum. Only a bleeding heart idiot believes our worst criminals should walk the streets as free men, however.
Actually he's not at all lol :(
:frown:

Anyway, any info on mace? My aunt's a very small woman, and a bout with arthritis a few decades ago has left her rather weak (though feeling much better), so the kickback from a gun would probably bruise the hell out of her hand & forearm, and throw off her aim to the point it'd be useless.

AStar617

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2002
Damn Gurck. You all have my condolences.
J&L

I've ordered stuff from them several times and have been nothing but satisfied.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

Originally posted by: Smackem

You're a fvcking idiot. I fall in the middle of, or slightly left on, the political spectrum. Only a bleeding heart idiot believes our worst criminals should walk the streets as free men, however.

By your own reasoning, that means you are also a "fvcking idiot." You call out liberals in your OP, yet many people, both left and right leaning, may feel the same way about an issue.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Aw come on, he was locked up for 23 years - from the time he was twenty, to now (forty-three). Obviously that's not much consolation to the 12-year-old girl or the newly deceased, but that's a pretty long sentence that took away the best years of the guy's life.

You would hope that the authorities would have a better game plan for inmates getting out than sending them to a homeless shelter, though.

PowerMac4Ever

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
I'm not picking on him, he openly admits to posting here only to rile people up. That is known as trolling.
So the difference between him and you is that you're too much of a bitch to admit your trolling

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
way to generalize, i'm a liberal, but i want harsh punishment to criminals like that.

frx218

Apr 18, 2005
He is obviously angry and distressed and lashed out at others even if there not the problem.. I am sorry for what happened but nothing will change that. There is a problem but it?s none of us?

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
So the difference between him and you is that you're too much of a bitch to admit your trolling
I don't troll; I post how I feel to voice my opinion, not whatever the controversy of the moment is to start sh!t. I leave that to you and your little friends.
Originally posted by: AStar617
Damn Gurck. You all have my condolences.
J&L

I've ordered stuff from them several times and have been nothing but satisfied.
Thanks. Unfortunately it looks like that stuff isn't well liked by the powers that be in my state :( Looks like I'll have to bend the rules a bit ;)
And when did it become "OK" to call out and attack members like this?
Again, CR freely admits to posting only to rile people up, which is the definition of trolling. I'm attacking no one.