This was one bad week..........

dogbite

Banned
Jan 3, 2000
Here we go.......Monday,my wife gets rear ended by a drunk driver in my brand new Caravan,This is the second time this year my wife got hit by a drunk driver... Tuesday, My Grandmother Passed away,she was 94 and I will miss her alot...Wednesday, someone broke into my pickup truck and stole my jvc stereo....Thursday, all went well.....Friday, my pickup went on fire,I think it was from all the wires they cut when they stole my radio... Saturday, My son went head over heels on his skate board and now has a 2 inch wide road rash on the whole right side of his face,And guess what,School picturs are on monday.......Could anything else go wrong, Thank god the week is over

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Oh, man! Sorry to hear that. My sympathy for your family's loss... and thank God your wife and son are okay!

I hope the rest of the year goes well for you and your family.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Umm, I have to agree that is one terrible week. Sorry to hear of the passing of your grandmother. My mother-in-Law passed last week and we are still trying to recover from that.

In regard to the drunk driver, I think i would be in jail if my wife got hit by a drunk driver...I have no time for them my mother was killed by one.

The stereo and you care can be replaced but relatives and your wife that is another story.

take care,

Ausm

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
His face should heal tho. I flipped over the handlebars of a bike when I was a kid and scratched my face all to hell. It was the first time I had ridden a bike with the brakes on the handle bars, going down a hill, I slammed on the brakes when I got scared. Flip. Ouch. Barely missed a mailbox.

Healed up perfectly in under a week. Took my split lip a little longer to heal, but all was well.

Sorry to hear about your loss.. Hope all turns out well.

Sorry man, hope next week is better.

I broke my arm skitching ("skiing") behind a pickup truck on a skateboard. Sucked.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Tell your son, chicks dig scars...wait...no no...don't let him pick at it!

All in all, sorry you had such a bad week, I think your son is one lucky dude that you mentioned you cared for his gash and that his pictures were so close to when he cut his face up. My dad would've said, "Does it hurt? Too bad, get dressed."

Paul