This video will MAKE YOUR HEAD ASPLODE

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Holy crap, I must be drunk because I LMAO.

Poor Raidenpeep :(

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Looks like this isn't quite so uncommon. Found this on wikipedia :laugh:
The messy and largely self-entertaining game, "Peep Jousting" is played with a microwave. One takes two Peeps, and licks the right-hand side of each until sticky. A toothpick is thereby adhered to each Peep, pointing forward like a jousting lance. The Peeps are then set in a microwave, squared off against one another, and heated up. As they expand, the toothpick lances thrust toward each opponent, and the winner is the one that does not pop and deflate. Ties (both fatal and harmless) are common. Both usually are eaten after the competition, however, regardless who the victor was, calling into question the nature of "winning" in such a circumstance.

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
Originally posted by: dighn
Looks like this isn't quite so uncommon. Found this on wikipedia :laugh:
The messy and largely self-entertaining game, "Peep Jousting" is played with a microwave. One takes two Peeps, and licks the right-hand side of each until sticky. A toothpick is thereby adhered to each Peep, pointing forward like a jousting lance. The Peeps are then set in a microwave, squared off against one another, and heated up. As they expand, the toothpick lances thrust toward each opponent, and the winner is the one that does not pop and deflate. Ties (both fatal and harmless) are common. Both usually are eaten after the competition, however, regardless who the victor was, calling into question the nature of "winning" in such a circumstance.

The sad part is, I've done that before.