This sucks...I think I have urinary track infection

bolido2000

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
well...I got up like 6 times last night to pee. Besides I had fever and every 30 mins I started feeling the urgency of going to the bathroom. I also had a burning sensation/slight pain from peeing so much (I think). Sitting makes me feel better than lying on my bed....I'm just worried cuz I have to drive 40 min to school to turn in my homework...sigh...
Oh yeah...I've been drinking cranberry juice all morning and it seems to make me feel a better when I pee..

mflacy

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
I had one of those for a couple months. It really sucks. Go to the doctor and get a prescription for some antibiotics. CIPRO worked for me.

bolido2000

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Descartes
You planning on going to the doctor or just trying to ride it out?

Well...i guess I will go see the doctor. I checked webmd and they said to see a doctor after 24hours of symptons. I'm still not sure if I have an infection. My symptons don't seem as bad as the website says.

Kalvin00

Lifer
Jan 11, 2003
Originally posted by: captains
haahhahahahaha

rolleye.gif
Go away, dick.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: bolido2000

Well...i guess I will go see the doctor. I checked webmd and they said to see a doctor after 24hours of symptons. I'm still not sure if I have an infection. My symptons don't seem as bad as the website says.
It won't get better on its own, so go see a damn doctor already. Frequent peeing and pain could be anything from a mild UTI to gonorrhoea; neither of which you really want to fester for a few days.

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: bolido2000

It won't get better on its own, so go see a damn doctor already. Frequent peeing and pain could be anything from a mild UTI to gonorrhoea; neither of which you really want to fester for a few days.

yup...antibiotics will cure it in a few days also. they give you like 6 pills and you take em twice a day.

cerebusPu

Diamond Member
May 27, 2000
lol. i always crack up when i see your screenname, buttzilla.

UTIs suck. but usually girls get them