this staying home by myself is getting to me....

skim milk

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
First of all, I have nobody to blame but myself. I shut everybody out from my life except my immediate family and a close friend.

I'm not depressed or anything... but I feel so pathetic.

I'm a college student, I met and hung out with people my freshman year but then when my sophomore year started, I shut everybody out because I wanted to be alone, in the depths of solitude. (they weren't my kind of group anyway)

At first I was happy but now, staying home every weekend with no one to hang out with anymore is starting to get to me.

How pathetic is that.

The only thing I feel like I'm misssing is the maturing process that many people go through in college and the process of learning how to deal with people (girls, etc.)

I should just starting volunteering or working on the weekends.....

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
how about just introducing yourself to people in classes, neighbors... asking people to sit with them during lunch...

Grow a pair and stop thinking that people will laugh at you... cause even if they do you probably won't see them ever again when you are at college.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Get a bar job. YOU MEET LOADS OF PEOPLE. Very good atmosphere, but if you don't like bars yo probably wouldn't want to work in a bar unless you really need the money.

Well I am home alone as my mates are 30miles away and I got to look after my bro. But hey at least I am seeing my gf tomorrow :D

Koing

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
That was the way I spent most of college, except I was in a single club that keep me connected at least.

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002
Yeah, I agree with the others who say to get a job! Movie theater, restaurant, some campus job in an office somewhere; anything! Get out of the house on a regular basis and you'll be amazed at home much better you'll feel after a while. Good luck dude--

Reel

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2001
Organize an ATOT meet. Brxndxn set one up last year about this time actually. We went to Hooters. Got 4 people to show total but hey that's more than none.

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Start a ATOT meet around your neighborhood.

I want to see how pathetic you look. :D