This soldier has something to say to the American people...

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Seen it. No way to know if he is really who he says.

But it is true that Paul has received more campaign donations than any other candidate. I heard that the number is actually more than all other candidates combined, but the source of that was questionable.

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
YARPT

Not to mention: Yet Another Video From an ALLEGED Soldier in Iraq

YATP

Yes, but he made a mistake, he meant YAWRPT, where the W stands for worthless, RP for.. well see 'W'.
I'm sorry to hurt people feelings with this, seriously, I understand you want to see some changes (which I must note that I personally strongly oppose to most), but you you have to face the fact that RP has ZERO chance of doing anything this time, and let's face it probably ever..

pinktank

Feb 1, 2005
you know, the change should be in your hands, not solely in your candidates, sitting and voting is easy, if you really want change, you have to act

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
YARPT

Its primary season so the propaganda machine is in full swing.
Look for videos of Saddams wmd actually found.
Look for videos of Saddam and Osama swapping spit in the shower.
Look for every right wing wacko nut job to post videos showing how Iraq is safer than Beverly Hills.

bl4ckfl4g

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2007
Originally posted by: Fox5
So if he didn't support the war....
Why is he a soldier?

That is a really dumb question. I was an Airman until recently. I was in a hell of a lot longer than this stupid war has been around.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: bl4ckfl4g
Originally posted by: Fox5
So if he didn't support the war....
Why is he a soldier?

That is a really dumb question. I was an Airman until recently. I was in a hell of a lot longer than this stupid war has been around.

That, and there are also people who actually felt bad for the troops, and join just to help them out while we wait for the bureaucratic asses to pull them out. Kind of a feeling of responsibility for helping them get out alive, I guess. I've had two friends who joined the army for that reason alone, 2 years ago.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: techs
YARPT

Look for every right wing wacko nut job to post videos showing how Iraq is safer than Beverly Hills.

This video is claiming to be a soldier against the war, dumbass. Fucking hell you're stupid techs.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: BoberFett
YARPT

This video is claiming to be a soldier against the war, dumbass. Fucking hell you're stupid techs.

Perhaps he was giving examples as to why you shouldn't believe this video...? :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, techs.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: manowar821
Originally posted by: BoberFett
YARPT

Perhaps he was giving examples as to why you shouldn't believe this video...? :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, techs.

perhaps the word "clueless" comes to mind

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I agree with him. I am definitely not voting for a war monger this time around. I have had it with war mongers. I was in the Military for about 10 years. I knew this war with Iraq was a bad idea when it started.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Originally posted by: piasabird
I agree with him. I am definitely not voting for a war monger this time around. I have had it with war mongers. I was in the Military for about 10 years. I knew this war with Iraq was a bad idea when it started.

Ditto. I have a friend in Naval Intel, and another long term AF guy (best man at my wedding), and neither one was sold on Iraq in any definition (logical, logistical, tactical, strategic, etc). They were unanimous on the problems being with (A)- our government bureaucracy, and (B)- actually targeting AQ where it was at, NW Pak + Afghanistan.

Iraq is a massive disaster to our military assets, a waste of manpower, money, and lives that is only justifiable based on the fortunes of a few who have gained so much on the backs and blood of our country's finest.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
YARPT

ya, you're right Techs.. only "teh evul Right wing wacko nut jobs" engage in that type of bullsh*t. :roll: