This says it all

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
I like this one better
Ain't that the truth. I'm in support of our actions in Iraq but some of these Neo Numbskulls who also support it really bother me more than those who are against it. It's like I'm sharing a seat with them on a short bus.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
LOL! The press are idiots. Sometimes it's good to laugh to get a bit of relief from all the killing and destruction.

steell

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2001
All those links were hilarious, glad I don't have to vote on which one is the funniest :D

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
I like this one better
Ain't that the truth. I'm in support of our actions in Iraq but some of these Neo Numbskulls who also support it really bother me more than those who are against it. It's like I'm sharing a seat with them on a short bus.

"sharing a seat with them on the short bus"

You are the driver of the "short bus" red.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Jimbo
I like this one better

Am I now
rolleye.gif
Must have struck a nerve with that comment.

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I like this one better

Am I now
rolleye.gif

Not really, I just find it funny that your opinion has changed over the last several weeks from anti-war to anti-Saddam.
The cynical side of me says that you are just doing it to fit in with the crowd, the other side of me is really hoping that you had just smartened up. You seem to have come a long way from advocating that only serving military or ex-military are entitled to a (Pro) opinion on this or future conflicts.

With age come better judgment, and sometimes a reliance on adult diapers. :)

You are right about the "Short Bus" comment. It was a cheap ad-hominim attack on my part. I have actually want to use that line for months and you were just the first target of opportunity.

Carry on.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I like this one better

Am I now
rolleye.gif

Not really, I just find it funny that your opinion has changed over the last several weeks from anti-war to anti-Saddam.
The cynical side of me says that you are just doing it to fit in with the crowd, the other side of me is really hoping that you had just smartened up. You seem to have come a long way from advocating that only serving military or ex-military are entitled to a (Pro) opinion on this or future conflicts.

You are right about the "Short Bus" comment. It was a cheap ad-hominim attack on my part. I have actually want to use that line for months and you were just the first target of opportunity.

Carry on.
Well you are totally wrong. I have never been against this Military Action. There was a time I wanted to give the inspectors more time so we could get the rest of the UN to join the Coalition (I never had any delusions about Hussien complying) but when it became apparent that France and Russia were going to blocvk any attempt to disarm Iraq I gave up on that hope.

Maybe you mistook my posts where I said that protesting against the War wasn't Anti USA as being Anti War myself.

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I like this one better

Am I now
rolleye.gif

Carry on.
Well you are totally wrong. I have never been against this Military Action. There was a time I wanted to give the inspectors more time so we could get the rest of the UN to join the Coalition (I never had any delusions about Hussien complying) but when it became apparent that France and Russia were going to blocvk any attempt to disarm Iraq I gave up on that hope.

Maybe you mistook my posts where I said that protesting against the War wasn't Anti USA as being Anti War myself.

I am not only impressed, but I stand corrected.

WeirdScience

Mar 22, 2003
Originally posted by: charrison
Are we there yet.

Enjoy.

I live in the UK and the British press are no different. Over and over again the same question is asked. You can tell that the military and political people interviewed are getting fed up of it. It's like the press have the attention span of a small child. I look forward to the day when some commander in the field, who has heard the question once too often, puts the journalist over their knee and spanks them.

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
WeirdScience
I dont know about your news there but you should be mighty proud of your military they are doing one heck of a job.

Bleep