This picture is the epitome of why Trump people are so proud

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Riiiight.

LOL
She sings and that takes a lot of formal work and training.
Her dance routines are brutal and she does them in heels!

I am of the belief that these athletes and musicians are generally crazy overpaid but I would not go as far as to say they are talentless. The general consensus is that KK is a talentless hack who's fame is somewhat of an embarrassing mystery (embarrassing in the sense that the most likely and credible reason is shameful for our society to admit)

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Riiiight.

LOL

Shows how much you know about entertainment.

There is no comparison from KK to Beyonce from a hard work perspective, the only comparison I see is popularity, and even then they're popular in different ways for different reasons.

If you think singing and doing dance routines like Beyonce does doesn't require talent, dedication, determination, and grit....I'd say I'm not surprised.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
And what does that talent have to do with the White House?
Absolutely none. I don't think she should have been invited at all and its insulting to real experts who actually know, study, and teach about prison reform that they can't get an audience with anyone important but Ms Giant Ass does at the drop of a hat.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Absolutely none. I don't think she should have been invited at all and its insulting to real experts who actually know, study, and teach about prison reform that they can't get an audience with anyone important but Ms Giant Ass does at the drop of a hat.

Only making the point that it was fine when Obama had Beyonce to the White House, but it is an unmitigated disaster when Trump has KK to the White House. Neither have anything to do with anything of substance concerning the White House. It was all PR and a photo op on both counts.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Only making the point that it was fine when Obama had Beyonce to the White House, but it is an unmitigated disaster when Trump has KK to the White House. Neither have anything to do with anything of substance concerning the White House. It was all PR and a photo op on both counts.

Why was Beyoncé at the white house? What important issue were they discussing?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
And what does that talent have to do with the White House?

Remind us again what policy she was there to discuss?

I replied to you because you seem to think Beyonce doesn't have talent, using the sarcastic "Riiiiight" in response to that.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Remind us again what policy she was there to discuss?

I replied to you because you seem to think Beyonce doesn't have talent, using the sarcastic "Riiiiight" in response to that.

I don't care what policy she was there to discuss just as I don't care that Kim was discussing prison reform, it doesn't matter.

She probably does have some talents, just none that I have seen. Kim probably does too, she is making a fortune from it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I don't care what policy she was there to discuss just as I don't care that Kim was discussing prison reform, it doesn't matter.

She probably does have some talents, just none that I have seen. Kim probably does too, she is making a fortune from it.

None that you have seen? That's your choice, she's been entertaining millions with her mad skills since destiny's child in the 90's at least. KK doesn't hold a candle to Beyonce in the way being discussed now.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
To each his own....

Very well, I'll keep that in mind. It doesn't change those facts.

KK meeting with the president to discuss policy after her hubby kissed the ring is not in the same ballpark as the attempted diversion with Beyonce.

It just goes to show that Trump is perfectly willing to only entertain ideas from those who fellate his ego.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

I think you refuse to "get it"

A lot of famous people visit the White House. I don't care of Trump had her there to stare at her but someone who has made a living literally promoting her ass meeting with Trump as an expert on prison reform just shows this administration is not serious about an important subject. KK advocating for the woman in prison is admirable but someone else should have been there to speak for prison reform.

Why not take Dennis Rodman to North Korea summit. Dennis is the one American who has spent the most time with KJU so there would be a justification.

BTW - equating the talent of Beyonce with KK means either you are intentionally trying to insult Beyoncé or are completely unfamiliar with her work.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
KK identities herself as a fiscally conservative, socially liberal republican so the meeting didn’t surprise me. She also had dinner with Ivanka & Jared.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Very well, I'll keep that in mind. It doesn't change those facts.

KK meeting with the president to discuss policy after her hubby kissed the ring is not in the same ballpark as the attempted diversion with Beyonce.

It just goes to show that Trump is perfectly willing to only entertain ideas from those who fellate his ego.

Please note that I didn't bring Beyonce into the conversation, someone else did... Fanatical Meat was the poster that brought up Beyonce. Go beat on him if you have an issue with it.

Last edited:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
So you don't have a fucking clue but trotted it out as some lame ass attempt at whataboutism.

You're an idiot, but not usually this dumb.

If you would learn to actually follow a conversation or thread you would have known that I didn't bring Beyonce into the conversation. Maybe you need to discuss this with Fanatical Meat. I quoted his comment that I was responding to below.

Be fair, although she is a clown, she was there for a good reason. Did you have similar complaints with Obama’s relationship with Beyoncé?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I think you refuse to "get it"

A lot of famous people visit the White House. I don't care of Trump had her there to stare at her but someone who has made a living literally promoting her ass meeting with Trump as an expert on prison reform just shows this administration is not serious about an important subject. KK advocating for the woman in prison is admirable but someone else should have been there to speak for prison reform.

Why not take Dennis Rodman to North Korea summit. Dennis is the one American who has spent the most time with KJU so there would be a justification.

BTW - equating the talent of Beyonce with KK means either you are intentionally trying to insult Beyoncé or are completely unfamiliar with her work.

I didn't see where she promoted herself as a "prison reform expert". Did she say that is what she was or who did?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Please note that I didn't bring Beyonce into the conversation, someone else did... Fanatical Meat was the poster that brought up Beyonce. Go beat on him if you have an issue with it.
Are you implying youre cool with this diversion?

I never said you brought it up. Guess you don't want to address it now either.

Last edited:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Are you implying youre cool with this diversion?

I never said you brought it up. Guess you don't want to address it now either.

It doesn't bother me if that is what you are asking. There really is nothing to address with either of these women going to the White House. I don't care if Beyonce or Kim visits the President. Why should I?

The only ones making an issue out of any of this are you and Homer and some others.

I do think it rather amusing that it bothers ya'll.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
If you would learn to actually follow a conversation or thread you would have known that I didn't bring Beyonce into the conversation. Maybe you need to discuss this with Fanatical Meat. I quoted his comment that I was responding to below.

Oops, sorry.