This picture is the epitome of why Trump people are so proud

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This is why other countries look up to us. Dat ass in the Oval office to discuss serious policy. I thought conservatives were anti Hollywood?

“Great meeting with @KimKardashian today,” Trump tweeted, along with a picture of the two, “talked about prison reform and sentencing.”

AAy2DrN.img

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...shian-meeting-explained/ar-AAy27uT?ocid=ientp

Last edited:

sonoma1993

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
Only the best people. What does Kim K know about prison reform? For prison reform I would think you would speak with people who work in prisons, ex and current convicts, judges, lawyers, basically anyone that works in the criminal justice system.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Be fair, although she is a clown, she was there for a good reason. Did you have similar complaints with Obama’s relationship with Beyoncé?
Beyonce didn't get a meeting with the President to discuss serious policy. Could care less less if Trump wants to have KK down to Florida and stare at her ass for a weekend.

Apparently Jared set up this meeting. Isn't it odd this is what you have to do to get the attention of the man child? These are our new standards for POTUS.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Beyonce didn't get a meeting with the President to discuss serious policy. Could care less less if Trump wants to have KK down to Florida and stare at her ass for a weekend.

Apparently Jared set up this meeting. Isn't it odd this is what you have to do to get the attention of the man child? These are out new standards for POTUS.

and you don’t agree with her policy stance or something?
Looks like this is just outrage directed at the flip flopper in chief. I’d direct the outrage at something more productive.
Just advice, take it or leave it your choice.

Nashemon

Jun 14, 2012
Yeah, I don't understand the outrage. When I read the headline, sure I could think of a number of jokes to be made. But it looks like she was there for a legit worthy cause, and I'm glad that she, regardless of what I think of her, had the connections to bend the administration's ear to hear it.

Reactions: Starbuck1975

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yeah, I don't understand the outrage. When I read the headline, sure I could think of a number of jokes to be made. But it looks like she was there for a legit worthy cause, and I'm glad that she, regardless of what I think of her, had the connections to bend the administration's ear to hear it.

I'll go with that.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Non event doesn't matter to anyone. Find something else to be butt hurt over.

I'm certainly upset over her choice of mustard.

It's not like we've known about the war of drugs being a collosal failure for decades, a huge money pit, a source of systemic inequality, a massive win for privatized prisons. Nope, it takes Kimmeh to show us the way.

Feb 4, 2009
I'm certainly upset over her choice of mustard.

It's not like we've known about the war of drugs being a collosal failure for decades, a huge money pit, a source of systemic inequality, a massive win for privatized prisons. Nope, it takes Kimmeh to show us the way.

Not really, it takes someone like Trump to get his Republican colleagues on board.
If they are on board because of fear is a totally different question.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Not really, it takes someone like Trump to get his Republican colleagues on board.
If they are on board because of fear is a totally different question.

Slow down, this admins leader has a way of making a scene, then nothing comes from it. He certainly won't stop employers from interfering in our personal lives.

My point was that the problems we have wrt to drugs is well known. I would say it Trump who will troll his voters into finally making a change to our authoritarian style drug laws, but we won't stop blaming other countries and minorities for a long while.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
This is just publicity for the Kardashian empire....nothing more, i wonder how much of a fee they had to pay Jared, or where Kanye's statements recently enough?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
and you don’t agree with her policy stance or something?
Looks like this is just outrage directed at the flip flopper in chief. I’d direct the outrage at something more productive.
Just advice, take it or leave it your choice.
Do you honestly think KK has any detailed knowledge of the issue of prison reform, which I think is important. She's there to advocate for one person.

Do we really need to rely on hot chicks to get Trump's attention to deal with any policy important to anyone else besides his base? Sad indeed

Feb 4, 2009
Do you honestly think KK has any detailed knowledge of the issue of prison reform, which I think is important. She's there to advocate for one person.

Do we really need to rely on hot chicks to get Trump's attention to deal with any policy important to anyone else besides his base? Sad indeed

Probably similar to the qualifications you & I hold.
Except we are missing the hot chick part, so I guess we have fewer qualifications.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Probably similar to the qualifications you & I hold.
Except we are missing the hot chick part, so I guess we have fewer qualifications.

Most Americans, I think, see a need for justice system reform. So anybody who can convey that message to the President & to Congress has my blessing.

A partisan GOP Congress wouldn't do anything about it because Obama wanted it. Maybe Trump can do better.

Feb 4, 2009
Most Americans, I think, see a need for justice system reform. So anybody who can convey that message to the President & to Congress has my blessing.

A partisan GOP Congress wouldn't do anything about it because Obama wanted it. Maybe Trump can do better.
Exactly