This pattern is a part of the TiVo service broadcast.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Damn, anyone else seen this infomerical? They have this damned snow screen with a banner running across it with terrible elevator music saying "This pattern is a part of the TiVo service broadcast. There is nothing wrong with your television"

No doubt, this is a TiVo only program of some sort, but it's so damned annoying and has been on the TV for like 5 minutes... I figured it would be a quick 15 second thing for TiVo owners. This is so annoying.

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
My DirecTiVo had something similar to that but I always just changed the channel.

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Jugernot
Damn, anyone else seen this infomerical? They have this damned snow screen with a banner running across it with terrible elevator music saying "This pattern is a part of the TiVo service broadcast. There is nothing wrong with your television"

No doubt, this is a TiVo only program of some sort, but it's so damned annoying and has been on the TV for like 5 minutes... I figured it would be a quick 15 second thing for TiVo owners. This is so annoying.
Ummmm.. Why are you sitting there watching snow for 5 minutes?

Nothing better to do?

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Murphyrulez
Originally posted by: Jugernot

Ummmm.. Why are you sitting there watching snow for 5 minutes?

Nothing better to do?
Heh, no... I was working with the TV on in the background. I just figured it would go off after a while, but it didn't.

ASK THE COMMUNITY