This may be very ot..but

wussup

Jan 26, 2000

where can I sell my ps2 at, since its not allowed here?? (even if it is legit) i don't want to egay it.
anyone know of a good place?

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Why not ebay? Just make sure you only sell to a person with high feedback and you'll make a killing.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
It is allowed here now, as long as you're not trying to tear people a new orifice with your price.

Try FS/FT, unless you're hoping to make big money off of it. Then try an auction site.

Viper GTS

wussup

Jan 26, 2000
i don't want to egay it cuz i don't believe in egay...
btw, how did you type in e b a y? it won't let me..

fir3wir3

Banned
Oct 15, 2000
"I dont believe in e-bay"

rofl

No PS2 sales or trades until further notice
- From FS/FT rules

wussup

Jan 26, 2000
hehe...its been a while since i've been back on the forums...
why was egay banned?
ya damn right i don't believe in it! :)

okay..so i've got ppl saying its allowed..and ppl saying its not allowed....
so which one is it?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
They posted a thread saying it was OK now, but I don't remember where they posted it...

Viper GTS

bcterps

Platinum Member
Aug 31, 2000
Actually the posted that you could post Hot Deals for PS2's, but they hadnt decided whether to allow PS2 sales in FS/FT. I posted in Forum Issues asking whether it was ok, and they said they were looking into it but hadnt come to a decision yet.

--Ben

Noriaki

Lifer
Jun 3, 2000
The word ebay is banned because auctions are not allowed on this site, nor are links to auctions.

I think you can sell PS/2s around here now, just have to ask a reasonable price.

fir3wir3

Banned
Oct 15, 2000
Again

You cannot sell ps2s on the fs/ft forum

Please stop telling people that

You are allowed post links to them in the Hot Deals Forum. Do not mistake the two

If they're allowed nobody posted about it on the fs/ft forums

wussup

Jan 26, 2000
So aight then..back to my original question...where is a good place i can sell a ps2???

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
My bad...I saw the thread in Hot Deals too. I assumed they were talking about selling them here. Yeah, a good place to sell would be E-bay. ;)

Ricky
DesignDawg

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Actually, Wussup, I'd say you're pretty shrewdly putting it up for sale right here. Everyone knows you have one for sale, and if anyone's interested, they will contact you via PM about the details. Pretty smart. :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

NoreagaCNN

Banned
Sep 28, 2000

<< So aight then..back to my original question...where is a good place i can sell a ps2??? >>

<< e-bay >>

<< NO!!! read the above posts... >>

LOL

-Nore

wussup

Jan 26, 2000
Hahahaha...DD, you got me there! :p
Anyways, no..that wasn't the intention (althoguht thanks for pointing that out).. i haven't gotten PM's tho..

Nore: Goddammit, it's not funny!! :p

So for the last time, where can I sell this thing before I get tempted at ripping open the factory seal and playing it myself?!? ;)