This looks like a cool toy to me, I am over 30s years old :)

HappyFace

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Thats so cool! :D You could set up little plastic army men, and mini towns made of tooth pics ... then go full throttle into the town causing total mayhem and destruction! yipppppeee (I feel like a kid again)

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Oh my god those are cool. I had wanted some Bit Char G's, but I'd much rather have a couple of those and have tank wars with my roomates! :D

Barrak

Jan 8, 2001
They have felt the Anandtech effect, all but one type are now sold out. And I wanted a couple :)

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: HappyFace
Thats so cool! :D You could set up little plastic army men, and mini towns made of tooth pics ... then go full throttle into the town causing total mayhem and destruction! yipppppeee (I feel like a kid again)

oh man you know what would be sweet.... is if some company made little robot soldiers that had AI. dumb AI of course. so they could run around and fight each other... damn that'd be sweet to play with.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I had a set of these years ago. They probably weren't quite as advanced, but if you shot the other tank, it would go nuts and be temporarily disabled.

They only lasted about 2 days. I was carrying one and the controller and bumped the stick, which set the treads into motion and it rolled right off of my arm and the gun broke so that it wouldn't point straight out.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: bob970
would be cool if they were a little bit bigger :p but still very cool

When I was a kid....Remember the 1/24 scale tanks with the battery powered electric motors. Picture a slot car motor in one. The grearing didn't last long.

Now all these new ones need is a onboard battle site viewable on the remote.

:D

Karsten

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Gosh dangit.... just couldn't resist. I ordered a two pack. Will put up a short review soon.

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
Yahoo shopping has some of these listed, also sets with figure and mountains and stuff.
Also, I saw a pair on eBay.

Ender

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2001
The graphs are in chinese, can someone decode them and post the numbers?

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
nice find, it would be even more cool if they expand to 8 - 16 IDs instead of 4, and a 2-position team selector (so no friendly fire). Imagine team deathmatch with 6-10 of these little tanks :D

[ ed ] looks like they already do support teams, so the only limit is the 4 IDs