This is Zombo com, and welcome to you who have come to Zombo com!

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
hehe seen it posted here b4...but just wondering...isn't this based off of zoolander?...or am i going insane?!?!?!

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
so now, how do i set the rgb.swf as a live background. i wish you could hotlink a page and have it as your background. with music.

or can you?

MIKE

MisterPresident

Golden Member
Mar 6, 2002
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1
so now, how do i set the rgb.swf as a live background. i wish you could hotlink a page and have it as your background. with music.

or can you?

MIKE

You can. ActiveDesktop.... Go into your desktop properties, desktop tab. customize desktop, web tab. prepare to have a fit!

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Originally posted by: MisterPresident

or can you?

MIKE

You can. ActiveDesktop.... Go into your desktop properties, desktop tab. customize desktop, web tab. prepare to have a fit!

Narggg it wont work!!

JustAnAverageGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 1, 2003
Originally posted by: MisterPresident

or can you?

MIKE

It uh... changed my background to some planets :confused: that and a nice white box on my wallpaper.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
WHY DO THEY LEAVE THE "DOT" OUT OF ZOMBO dot COM? :disgust:

My eyes hurt.

*ow*