This is why I love France.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Trezza
Originally posted by: Impulsze
You want to buy my French made rifle? Never been fired and dropped only once.:D

Now thats a good first post!!!
A lame joke that's been repeated at least 1,902,623,234 times since its inception is a good first post?

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
I saw on live tv the friggin plane hit the building. And he tells me it was a missile?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
You want to buy my French made rifle? Never been fired and dropped only once.:D

That's not very nice of you...

Has anyone seen the proposed new flag that France is considering?
link

Impulsze

Banned
Aug 15, 2003
If it's been repeated that many times(and I'm sure you counted them all)then maybe it's not only funny but very, very accurate. Thanks for the warmest of welcomes to your little club!:frown:

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
If it's been repeated that many times(and I'm sure you counted them all)then maybe it's not only funny but very, very accurate. Thanks for the warmest of welcomes to your little club!:frown:
Whatever. That you picked P&N and a lame-ass joke for your first outing into the world of AT speaks volumes.

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Whatever. That you picked P&N and a lame-ass joke for your first outing into the world of AT speaks volumes.

yeah dude P&N is the front line your likely to take battle damage here. Not newbie friendly at all, hell its barely senior member friendly.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
stupid people are universal

give me 5 minutes on google and I can find you some whacko extremist right group based in the USA that also beliefs that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

this is just another lame bash the french thread

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: freegeeks

give me 5 minutes on google and I can find you some whacko extremist right group based in the USA that also beliefs that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

The book is a best seller in france according to the article.

It has sold more than 200,000 copies here -- a huge success in French terms --attracting interest from readers like Eduard Chabanon and Naoufal Lahlou who are sceptical about much of what they are learn from the news.

But i guess that's just a small number of people who believe that we fired a missile at the WTC.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002

It has sold more than 200,000 copies here -- a huge success in French terms --attracting interest from readers like Eduard Chabanon and Naoufal Lahlou who are sceptical about much of what they are learn from the news.

But i guess that's just a small number of people who believe that we fired a missile at the WTC.

WOW! You mean everyone who bought the book automatically believes every word written in it?

Hey, don't ya know that the world rired on the back of a turtle, and it's a disc shape, and all the dolphins have got out of here already because we're in the path of an intergalactic superhighway.
I've ready Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams, so I believe everything written in those 2 books.
And the Pyramids were built by aliens too.
And Atlantis is somewhere beneath the ocean.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

You do realize that assuming everyone who checked out his book also believes all the theories in it would be logically incorrect right?

No doubt, if you look here you find a book coming out from the US right away.

Jan 12, 2003

Looks like you have some competition, Faustov!

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Lucky

You do realize that assuming everyone who checked out his book also believes all the theories in it would be logically incorrect right?

Just as incorrect as your assumption.

Which assumption would that be?

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Although he did not personally travel to the U.S. for his research and does not claim to be an expert, Meyssan bases his theory -- and now a follow up book defending his theory -- on his own analysis of official documents.

I like that part :D

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx

Looks like you have some competition, Faustov!
Are you still pouting because I picked on you in the other thread? I didn't think professional internet trolls had feelings.......learn something new every day I suppose. ;)

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
I'm glad the French exists, who else would be this much fun to ridicule? :)

fell8

Nov 12, 2001
Originally posted by: DaiShan
I saw on live tv the friggin plane hit the building. And he tells me it was a missile?

I thought there wasn't any footage of the Pentagon attack (I know I haven't seen any). Anyone have a link?

Kaiynne

Feb 23, 2003
This is why i love france,

Total distibution of bibles in France for 2000 71,382/58,978,172 = 1 bible per thousand people
Total distibution of bibles in US for 2000 4,113,106/281,421,906 pop = 1 bible per hundred people

So following the highly dubious nature of this thread i am going to go out on a limb and say that, on average french people are 10 times smarter than americans. This is obviously contingent on the fact that for every bible distributed there is at least one person who is stupider for having recieved it, and if there is one thing we can all agree on i think that fact may well be it.

all statistics from www.biblesocieties.org.