This is the best week for Automobile enthusiasts!!!

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Anyone else enjoying this week as much as me (apart from the start of University that is!)??

We got so many amazing (and some affordable) cars that cater to the performance nuts in all of us. A sampling would be:
- Mazda RX8
- G35S/C
- 350Z
- WRX STi
- Mitsu Lancer EVO
- Neon SRT
- Dodge Magnum Hemi
- Mustang concept
- SS concept
- Chrysler Pacifica
- Dodge Hemi sedan (forgot name)
- Infiniti FX45
- Dodge Razor
- Pontiac GTO
- new Ford Lighning
- Nissan Titan

these cars cater to everyone, from the japanese car enthusiasts who want small displacement and turbo to the domestic muscle car guys who want a V8 to the family guys who want a family hauler on steriods!

It is a good time to be an automobile enthusiast, that's for sure!

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Now if only I could afford a couple of those cars...

(Aw heck, I wouldn't buy those cars even if I could afford them. With my history I'd sink the money into some formerly glorious car that is now in need of massive TLC.) ;)

ZV

slikmunks

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
woohoo... rx8... gonna check it out at the LA auto show... hopefully sales go well and they go into production of the next rx7 :D

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: notfred
You left out the new Mustang concept.

is that going to be produced though? I'm more physced about the Mach1, it seems like a great deal!

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: mAdD INDIAN
Originally posted by: notfred
You left out the new Mustang concept.

is that going to be produced though? I'm more physced about the Mach1, it seems like a great deal!

It's pretty much what the 2005 Mustang is going to be/look like

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
The new L's/F-150's look great, and the upgrades to the Engine/Chassis sound even better, I can't wait to check em out in person.