this is so wrong...

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
What stereotype are you referring to? I?ve never heard of a farting Mexican stereotype. Do a lot of Mexicans like fart jokes? :confused:

xraymongral

Banned
Nov 25, 2000
Those toys would be fun. It wuld be cool to have a bunch of them, and through them on the pews in church or something.;)

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Are you sure you?re not being overly sensitive about a flatulence problem you might have? Were you ridiculed in school or at work? It?s nothing to be embarrassed about, you might just need to try some BEANO. :D

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

shhh... who told you?

so that's what I need to ask for...

btw... i'm not mexican...

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
yeah.. funny isnt it.. the actual mexicans dont have problems with it, but other races butt in and create problems for them.. maybe its too early for u, go back to sleep .

bacillus

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001

<< Are you sure you?re not being overly sensitive about a flatulence problem you might have? >>

lol
he's probably worried that someone might get wind of that fact! :D

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000

<< The toys produce a farting sound and fetid odour when sat upon.

The nation's health secretariat issued a warning that the citric acid and bicarbonate of soda inside the toys were causing dizziness and vomiting.
>>

I have the same reaction to my ex husband - do you suppose someone will recall him too?

;)

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

<< yeah.. funny isnt it.. the actual mexicans dont have problems with it, but other races butt in and create problems for them.. maybe its too early for u, go back to sleep . >>

yeah it's way to early/late... i am gonna go back to sleep...