This is how much Trump cares about the American people....just shameful....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
What a freaking fuckin idiot!!

The enhanced unemployment benefits provided by Congress for laid-off workers as part of the $2.2 trillion CARES Act are shaping up to be a major point of contention as lawmakers engage in an increasingly partisan debate over a next round of coronavirus aid.
President Trump reportedly expressed opposition to extending the $600-a-week increase in unemployment benefits, which comes on top of benefits already provided by states, during a closed-door lunch with Senate Republicans on Tuesday, The Washington Post’s Seung Min Kim reports.

But Trump may be undercutting the chances of the strong rebound he wants and likely needs to help his chances of winning another term in November. In any case, with the Senate leaving later this week for its Memorial Day recess and Republicans still urging a “pause” before any additional legislation, talks on a new package aren’t likely to go anywhere for a couple of weeks — and there are still plenty of other issues to be hashed out as well, from aid to state and local governments to stimulus payments to households.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
You think that's a dick move? I see your dick move, and raise you...every single fucking day since January 20, 2016.

I've honestly grown weary of this, even of discussing it. Can we please just fast forward to election day when we'll at least have a chance of ending this national nightmare?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
How can over three hundred million people not protect themselves from a killer.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
You think that's a dick move? I see your dick move, and raise you...every single fucking day since January 20, 2016.

I've honestly grown weary of this, even of discussing it. Can we please just fast forward to election day when we'll at least have a chance of ending this national nightmare?
Lol, so true...it never ends. Guess the people are not tired of winning yet judging by his continued support.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
And Trump responds with - "hold my bottle or orange tan spray and watch this"

The man is on a feeding frenzy of mental instability.